Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone,

Today, 15th August, Sunday, one of ClubSNAP's server was brought to a screeching halt by a failure in one of its power supplies from approx 12pm until a replacement was found and put in place at approx 4:42pm.

We deeply appreciate your patience with us during this downtime.

Sorry for any inconvenience and withdrawal symptoms caused. ;p

Been busy for the wrong reasons eh... Just want to say THANKS for getting CS up & running again so quickly.

Cheers!

Edmund said:
Hi Everyone,

Today, 15th August, Sunday, one of ClubSNAP's server was brought to a screeching halt by a failure in one of its power supplies from approx 12pm until a replacement was found and put in place at approx 4:42pm.

We deeply appreciate your patience with us during this downtime.

Sorry for any inconvenience and withdrawal symptoms caused. ;p

No wonder; my world came to a standstill between noon and 4.42pm ... :D

:thumbsup: job Edmund! ;)

Was blessing in diguise. At least I spent 4 hrs and 42min doing real shooting with the cam!

I realised it was down when msn messages kept coming in from folks having withdrawal symptoms.

Just to inform members that there was another problem with the power supply which has since been rectified.

The forums server was offline from approximately 10am to 1:25pm.

Sorry for the inconvenience to members.

Darren said:
Just to inform members that there was another problem with the power supply which has since been rectified.

The forums server was offline from approximately 10am to 1:25pm.

Sorry for the inconvenience to members.

no problem...

time for hardware upgrade? :bsmilie:

phew.... i thot my company's firewall banned me from surfing CS, since i always keep the page on!

nightwolf75 said:
phew.... i thot my company's firewall banned me from surfing CS, since i always keep the page on!

i thought CS was not friendly to Mac browsers, hahaha! withdrawal systoms

need any hardware upgrade? i have UPS, IBM servers, HP Servers, etc etc.. hee...

Ha... Ha... so i'm not the only one worrying about CS being barred by MIS... :sweatsm:

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.