ClubSNAP Server Power Outage


Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,346
0
36
48
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone,

Today, 15th August, Sunday, one of ClubSNAP's server was brought to a screeching halt by a failure in one of its power supplies from approx 12pm until a replacement was found and put in place at approx 4:42pm.

We deeply appreciate your patience with us during this downtime.

Sorry for any inconvenience and withdrawal symptoms caused. ;p
 

Iceman27

New Member
Feb 27, 2004
268
0
0
Been busy for the wrong reasons eh... Just want to say THANKS for getting CS up & running again so quickly.

Cheers!
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Edmund said:
Hi Everyone,

Today, 15th August, Sunday, one of ClubSNAP's server was brought to a screeching halt by a failure in one of its power supplies from approx 12pm until a replacement was found and put in place at approx 4:42pm.

We deeply appreciate your patience with us during this downtime.

Sorry for any inconvenience and withdrawal symptoms caused. ;p
No wonder; my world came to a standstill between noon and 4.42pm ... :D

:thumbsup: job Edmund! ;)
 

swhyge

New Member
Apr 5, 2003
522
0
0
Jurong
Visit site
Was blessing in diguise. At least I spent 4 hrs and 42min doing real shooting with the cam!
 

willyfoo

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,048
0
0
46
North
willyfoo.com
I realised it was down when msn messages kept coming in from folks having withdrawal symptoms.
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,626
33
48
Melbourne
Just to inform members that there was another problem with the power supply which has since been rectified.

The forums server was offline from approximately 10am to 1:25pm.

Sorry for the inconvenience to members.
 

rncw

Senior Member
Oct 26, 2002
1,928
0
0
Singapore / Japan / China
Darren said:
Just to inform members that there was another problem with the power supply which has since been rectified.

The forums server was offline from approximately 10am to 1:25pm.

Sorry for the inconvenience to members.
no problem...

time for hardware upgrade? :bsmilie:
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,928
30
48
really MORE diaper changes
phew.... i thot my company's firewall banned me from surfing CS, since i always keep the page on!
 

Belle&Sebastain

Senior Member
Jun 27, 2002
3,796
1
0
here
www.9frames.com
nightwolf75 said:
phew.... i thot my company's firewall banned me from surfing CS, since i always keep the page on!

i thought CS was not friendly to Mac browsers, hahaha! withdrawal systoms
 

hackie

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
819
0
0
Visit site
need any hardware upgrade? i have UPS, IBM servers, HP Servers, etc etc.. hee...
 

Iceman27

New Member
Feb 27, 2004
268
0
0
Ha... Ha... so i'm not the only one worrying about CS being barred by MIS... :sweatsm:

Cheers!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.