Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
This is an announcement for a Scheduled Site Database Maintenance.

Date: 23rd September 2006
Time: Between 12:00pm to 5:00pm

ClubSNAP will not be accessible during this period. Apologies for any inconvenience & withdrawal symptoms caused. :p

Additional Important Note: We are investigating the series of recent database errors and as such, many features/functions that ClubSNAP currently has MAY NOT be available for an indefinite period after this scheduled maintenance. We will renable these features/functions once we confirm that the errors are not due to these.

Update: The scheduled database maintenance took much longer than expected due to the extensive changes brought to the database by new forums software. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Remember, the forums is now in a "semi-debug" mode so many features could be unavailable for periods of time while we investigate & try to track down the recent problems & resolve them where possible. In the meantime, we appreciate everyone's patience with us. :sweat:

As before, please post all feedback in FAQs and Feedback subforums.

Known Problems:

a) Buy & Sell form-based posting is broken.
b) Some icons in certain forums missing.

Yay finally upgraded :) got new multiquote :)

Update: The scheduled database maintenance took much longer than expected due to the extensive changes brought to the database by new forums software. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Remember, the forums is now in a "semi-debug" mode so many features could be unavailable for periods of time while we investigate & try to track down the recent problems & resolve them where possible. In the meantime, we appreciate everyone's patience with us.

As before, please post all feedback in FAQs and Feedback subforums.

Hi Edmund,

Not an issue at all. Thank you very much. ::)

Known Problems:

a) Buy & Sell form-based posting is broken.
b) Some icons in certain forums missing.

Hi Darren,

Thank you very much too fyi. :)

Yes! Yes! Yes! I luv it. :p

Update:

As members would have noticed, the site has been experiencing slowdowns and frequent errors as well as being shut off for periods of time. As frustrating as it is for members, it is doubly so for us as we try to stabilise the forums.

We apologise in advance for all the inconveniences caused and we assure members that we are doing our best to close the performance issues as soon as possible. In the meantime, we ask for your patience and understanding during this period.

With humble regards,
Darren.

hmm, i need to login in everytime im posting something. mind checking it?

I love multiquote!! But this current graphic for quote is rather cartoon, compared to the graphics above.

hmm, i need to login in everytime im posting something. mind checking it?
I think your browser settings is set not to accept cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.