Clubsnap polo shirt ?

How much are you willing to pay for a ClubSnap polo shirt ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
Would Clubsnap members support a Clubsnap polo shirt MO and at the same time a charity drive to maintain the servers ? :sweat:

Any pics? How do they look like?

why not just make a polo shirt with

BBB VIRUS wordings? :bsmilie: =D

i want i want i want!!! :bsmilie: can we get the dry fit version?

U want dry fit, SAF will issue a dry fit singlet for running when u enlist. Then they issue u a wet fit t shirt for sai kang and wet shirt contest and the no.4 will be mud fit for unarmed mud fighting. Enjoy your time in NS and these clothing. :bsmilie:

I've bought a few polo shirt from other forums this year.:bsmilie:

1) Clubsnap Nikon Dri-fit $15
2) Sony Dri-fit Free for Sony member
3) VRZone Dri-fit $25
4) Hardwarezone T-shirt $15

Would Clubsnap members support a Clubsnap polo shirt MO and at the same time a charity drive to maintain the servers ?

well.. i guess if more people were to pay for services such as advertising their services and models paying to up to ask for tfcd, and photographers paying in order to make money from clubsnap.

i guess most of the finance problems will be solved. look at the number of photographers looking for tfcds and models want to do tfcds and paid assignments...

U want dry fit, SAF will issue a dry fit singlet for running when u enlist. Then they issue u a wet fit t shirt for sai kang and wet shirt contest and the no.4 will be mud fit for unarmed mud fighting. Enjoy your time in NS and these clothing. :bsmilie:

lol... wet t-shirt contest... wad's the winning criteria? :bsmilie:

I've bought a few polo shirt from other forums this year.:bsmilie:

1) Clubsnap Nikon Dri-fit $15
2) Sony Dri-fit Free for Sony member
3) VRZone Dri-fit $25
4) Hardwarezone T-shirt $15

wah... u also got all the brands liao. Any plans to get Canon EOS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.