Clubsnap polo shirt ?

How much are you willing to pay for a ClubSnap polo shirt ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting! but price not soooo high lah! and can give discount for NEW members.........

But if you wear clubsnap products and you show lousy skills... not nice osso mah.. dun wana bad-name the community ba.

Very wrong. Its perfectly ok not to have skills. But its very bad-name if the person don't have etiquette.

But if you wear clubsnap products and you show lousy skills... not nice osso mah.. dun wana bad-name the community ba... hope clubsnap can come out wif a cap ;)... stil waiting for the MO on clubsnap shirts but no have leh, is there a new one in the first place?... can't find any links on Eastgear website... missed the carDecal... anyone noe if Eastgear stil have any of it @$5??
yes car decal still hav, was there jst nw...

i still got one white one... havent wear.. maybe i can put here for auction ah ? 70% of profits go to ClubSNAP ! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

As in???:what:

Like behaving rudely towards others, like standing in front of your camera during an event where you have waited in the spot for 10 hours and he just came, like whoring a model during a public shoot, like shooting under an escalator upskirts, etc etc...

Like behaving rudely towards others, like standing in front of your camera during an event where you have waited in the spot for 10 hours and he just came, like whoring a model during a public shoot, like shooting under an escalator upskirts, etc etc...
tis is wat came to mind as an impression on some ppl

Shrugs...

Anyway, WHEN IS THE SHIRT COMING!!! LOL.

I think its at the colour choosing stage le... ;-) *woot* Yay yay!!

Shrugs...

Anyway, WHEN IS THE SHIRT COMING!!! LOL.

I think its at the colour choosing stage le... ;-) *woot* Yay yay!!

where you get this information ??

tis is wat came to mind as an impression on some ppl

well.... clubsnap is being branded as a place for despographers by other people in other forums like hwz u know ? ;) so i can say. some members already going out helping clubsnap to publicise liao.

if really want...I can make lor...Dri-fit material with clubsnap logo...

had actually asked one of the mods previously and he had said not a problem....

and I do have all the major brands embroidery tapes...so shd be easy....

Last edited:
Just a suggestion:

Why doesn't Clubsnap comes out with their own camera straps? A Martin neoprene strap with CS logo looks good.

CS merchandising topic can be further discussed.

so now let me see. we have

-------------------------------

:heart: ClubSNAP OFFICIAL Merchandise :heart:

1) Polo tee shirt
2) Car Decal

and now we should have ?

1) Neoprene camera straps ?
2)
3)
4)

t-shirt u can have 70/30, 50/50, 65/35...cooler than 100% cotton...

CS-Cap/Hunter Hat/Ladies hat

Status
Not open for further replies.