Clubsnap polo shirt ?

How much are you willing to pay for a ClubSnap polo shirt ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... why not we just start a list on who wants the shirt then if there's enough we can mo from the supplier? i'll go first..

1. raptor1988 - Cole (real name)

oh... why not we just start a list on who wants the shirt then if there's enough we can mo from the supplier? i'll go first..

1. raptor1988 - Cole (real name)
We will be conducting a Mass Order for ClubSNAP t-shirts soon, thus please wait for the official thread before starting a list.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

why not for a good cause. i've learn a lot from here and its time for me to contribute.

btw, i don't see any clubsnap tee worn on the street. is it because our forumers are shy or the design is not eye-catching...???

I hope that the MO for a Clubsnap polo shirt will be out as soon as possible.:thumbsup:

We will be conducting a Mass Order for ClubSNAP t-shirts soon, thus please wait for the official thread before starting a list.

i also wan.. i am willing to pay more if its those dryfit like nike type... veri cool!

i prefer round neck :bsmilie:

Hmm.. 1 month has passed. :sweat:

hopefully no one will wear a CS shirt and go rnd takin funny shots(u noe wat i noe) and bring our name down:cool:

hopefully no one will wear a CS shirt and go rnd takin funny shots(u noe wat i noe) and bring our name down:cool:

I agree with that. Later everyone will wear that and act like posers on the street

how about a wind breaker? or a CS cap?

I think having a CS cap would be great... would prefer wearing a cap over a polo-T and would think twice about having a wind breaker if priced too high... learnt alot from here, willing to share with others about Clubsnap when talk about photography and i'm sure others would do the same... photography hobbyist like me prefer wearing a cap coz paiseh to wear polo-T.. wear cap at least can take off when u see some pro photographer snapping away beside you when you know your skills not as good as his... ;p

Dun Worry lah, ClubSNAP is a COMMUNITY. You don't have to be a pro to be a ClubSNAPper. ;-)

Dun Worry lah, ClubSNAP is a COMMUNITY. You don't have to be a pro to be a ClubSNAPper. ;-)

But if you wear clubsnap products and you show lousy skills... not nice osso mah.. dun wana bad-name the community ba... hope clubsnap can come out wif a cap ;)... stil waiting for the MO on clubsnap shirts but no have leh, is there a new one in the first place?... can't find any links on Eastgear website... missed the carDecal... anyone noe if Eastgear stil have any of it @$5??

Status
Not open for further replies.