Clubsnap Photographer of the Year 2008 - Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
We are proud to Present the winners of the Clubsnap Photographer of The Year 2008.

Winner of the Title of "Clubsnap Photographer of The Year 2008" goes to SpiderBen

SpideBen has won himself a Nikon D300 Digital SLR

Here are some of his entries:

SpiderBen image of Deep Contemplation :-
WONGCHEKPOH-SMOKE.jpg

SpiderBen image of children having fun climbing trees.
WONGCHEKPOH-OUTDOORFUN1.jpg

SpiderBen image titled "The World of Fish"
CP_The_world_of_natrure_fish.jpg

Last edited:
2nd place to the Title of "Clubsnap Photographer of The Year 2008" goes to Jopel

Jopel has won for himself a Nikon D80 Digital SLR camera

Jopel
comtemplation01.jpg

jopel "Good and Evil"
DL1.jpg

Last edited:
3rd place to the Title of "Clubsnap Photographer of The Year 2008" goes to Binbeto

Binbeto has won for himself a Nikon D40 Digital SLR camera

Binbeto image titled "In Darkness, the Light will always guide you home"
DSC0304_CS.jpg

Jordan in da House!! by binbeto
DSC1142_CS1.jpg

Last edited:
The following members have been awarded the Merit Prize of a Nikon COOLPIX P50 camera

1. Vantage (85 pts)
2. tankm (70 pts)
3. Outlook (70 pts)
4. Sigg (70 pts)
5. zerodivine (55 pts)
6. LiewTL (53 pts)
7. Robotech (*50 pts)

*There is a tie of 50 pts with 3 participants.

Robotech is declared winner in the tie. This is because the highest placing in the 6 themes achieved by Robotech was a 2nd place (in Theme 1) which the other 2 participants (in the tie) did not achieve a 2nd placing before.

Last edited:
All Winners, please contact me thru PM and give me you Name and NRIC no. so that I can liaise with you on collection of prizes.

As we are planning to showcase your works in our coming CS grand event (probably July) the following are requested from the winners:

For the 3 top prize winners you are to prepare all your winning entries in Soft Copy -hi res please (no need to hand in yet)

For the rest of 4th to 10th merit prize winners, please prepare 2 of your winning entries in Soft Copy -hi res please (no need to hand in yet).

On Behalf of all in Clubsnap we will like to Thank All, for your participation and making this contest a success.

We would also like to take this opportunity to Thank NIKON Singapore for supporting Clubsnap with this contest. Thank You NIKON

Watch Out For The Coming "Clubsnap Photographer of the Year 2009"

Last edited:
Thanks CS for organising the contest and Nikon for their support. It has been a great challenge. :cool:

Once again congratulations to all winners.

Please check your PM as I have PM individually to each winner on who to contact at Nikon to make arrangement for the collection of your prize.

Please collect your prize by latest 15 Apr 09.

We are trying to work out an event to have a "prize" giving ceremony and also exhibit the winning entries. Hope to make it work.

In the meantime, we have received in principle agreement from Nikon Sg to sponsor the next round of CS Photographer of the Year 2009. So look out for the details and prizes -- coming soon :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
THANK YOU NIKON for Being with CS "Thru The Years"

The following members have been awarded the Merit Prize of a Nikon COOLPIX P50 camera

1. Vantage (85 pts)
2. tankm (70 pts)
3. Outlook (70 pts)
4. Sigg (70 pts)
5. zerodivine (55 pts)
6. LiewTL (53 pts)
7. Robotech (*50 pts)

*There is a tie of 50 pts with 3 participants.

Robotech is declared winner in the tie. This is because the highest placing in the 6 themes achieved by Robotech was a 2nd place (in Theme 1) which the other 2 participants (in the tie) did not achieve a 2nd placing before.

Update to all 7 merit prize winners.

Bad news is that there is no more Coolpix P50
Good News is that you will each have the Coolpix P80 instead :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks chngpe :thumbsup:
Cheers to Nikon for the generosity :thumbsup:

Thank you CS and Nikon ;) and to all those involved

kudos to the team for all this and CONGRATS too all winners :)

See ya the next league :bsmilie:

Congrats to the winners! Lovely pictures + captions

Looking forward to the next one!

:thumbsup:

congrats to all winners.......

I need one clarification from moderator. two of my photos won consolation prizes. Is there any problem for using these winning photos for other commercial purposes?? please reply

hip hip horraayyy....upzz and congrats to all the winners. I hope I have 'eye' like you guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.