ClubSNAP online magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
dear mods/admin,

do u guys think this is a good idea? something along the lines of the pbase online magazine. i think we should be able to get enough CSers to put together the magazine say on a bi-monthly basis.

yup , agree

zaren said:
dear mods/admin,

do u guys think this is a good idea? something along the lines of the pbase online magazine. i think we should be able to get enough CSers to put together the magazine say on a bi-monthly basis.

We had worked on those ideas, in fact we had a subforum dedicated to that before. unfortunately the efforts of putting everything together requires time and resources commitment that was beyond our ability. And the whole project was shelved.

Its not just the submission of materials and articles , but also the editing, proofreading, distribution, sponsorships issues etc..

Of course, we are still keen to explore that route if anyone is still willing to take up the lead. :) Just drop me a PM. :)

Jason Ho said:
We had worked on those ideas, in fact we had a subforum dedicated to that before. unfortunately the efforts of putting everything together requires time and resources commitment that was beyond our ability. And the whole project was shelved.

Its not just the submission of materials and articles , but also the editing, proofreading, distribution, sponsorships issues etc..

Of course, we are still keen to explore that route if anyone is still willing to take up the lead. :) Just drop me a PM. :)

PM'ed u.

upz! :cool:

actually i did some magazine layout and printing b4 so if u guys wanna go ahead with the idea i might help

Great! Let's have a show of hands who is able to help out if the project goes ahead.

Editor:
Kaywalk

Magazine layout:
Autumnite

Writer:
Zaren

any others?
;p

Great! Let's have a show of hands who is able to help out if the project goes ahead.

Editor:
Kaywalk

Magazine layout:
Autumnite

Writer and or Event Photog:
jeremyftk
Zaren

any others?
;p

zaren said:

Editor:
Kaywalk

Magazine layout:
Autumnite

Writer and or Event Photog:
jeremyftk
Zaren

any others?
;p

i have a dip in communication design and i'm right now completing my bachelors in graphic design (if i get it, big IF), so i can help with layout/typography/design/web formatting.

i can help out with other editorial photography (food, interiors and so on) when my work schedule permits

thx guys....still waiting for response from admin. watch this space! :)

update!

the project has gotten the GO AHEAD from admin! thx guys!

can i ask everyone who said they are willing to join the project team to PM me their names and email addresses, so that we can form a mailing list? thx!

:cool:

i dont mind to the layout also. but dun expect too much hor =p

mmmm i can give support as prayer also *lame*

technoghost said:
i have a dip in communication design and i'm right now completing my bachelors in graphic design (if i get it, big IF), so i can help with layout/typography/design/web formatting.

Likewise, I am a graphic designer with 6 years of freelancing experience. I can probably help out with the graphic design portion as well.

;)

Think this is a cool idea. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.