Clubsnap Nikon Outing - BikeAsia 09 [EVENT DAY DETAILS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumiere

Sep 15, 2006
bryanjeanphotography.com
Name of Event: Bike Asia 09 http://www.bikeasia.org/
Time: 11.00 AM - Please Be Punctual
Meeting Place: Outside Hall 3 (outside of the aircond area beside the food stall) see Map
109148183.jpg

Please look for the following helpers and provide your real name for verification.

1. Acidbyte
2. FurBall

Please pay attention to this:

Bike Asia offers free entry to ladies on 28 Feb ONLY - As such we will not issue tickets to ladies for this outing but a Nikon lanyard with pass to allow entry in the photoshoot area exclusive to Only CS and Nikon Club Outing members on 28th Feb.

The Exclusive Shooting Area is only for REGISTERED MEMBERS using NIKON CAMERAS between 11.00AM - 5.00PM

Name of Event: Bike Asia 09 http://www.bikeasia.org/
Time: 11.00 AM - Please Be Punctual
Meeting Place: Outside Hall 3 (outside of the aircond area beside the food stall) see Map
109148183.jpg

Please look for the following helpers and provide your real name for verification.

1. Acidbyte
2. FurBall

Please pay attention to this:

Bike Asia offers free entry to ladies on 28 Feb ONLY - As such we will not issue tickets to ladies for this outing but a Nikon lanyard with pass to allow entry in the photoshoot area exclusive to Only CS and Nikon Club Outing members on 28th Feb.

The Exclusive Shooting Area is only for REGISTERED MEMBERS using NIKON CAMERAS between 11.00AM - 5.00PM

How to know who is Acidbyte / Furball?
Would they be wearing any official T-shirt..etc?

Thanks thanks.

Regards

There will be a NIKON BANNER outside HALL 3

Look for those who will be wearing the EXHIBITOR's Lanyard.

hmmm...actually..how far is the reserve area to the subjects? what do we need to bring? tripod, flash ? what sort of lens do we need? distance? My furthest is 135mm only. My first time attending this event...

hmmm...actually..how far is the reserve area to the subjects? what do we need to bring? tripod, flash ? what sort of lens do we need? distance? My furthest is 135mm only. My first time attending this event...

I was about to ask the same question. =p
Anyone got any idea what are some of the key items to bring? I dont wanna look as if im going to war. =p

Regards

I am still under one of the five reserved. Any chance tomorrow? :cry:

Hi guys...I have finalised the name list and all. So no more changes is allowed and the name tags are printed too
Other than those who PMed me regarding the replacements from one friend to another is sanctioned otherwise the rest are not.

Sorry if you not able to be part of this outing...there will always be a next time. I hope to meet the rest who can't be there tomorrow the next time round. Have a good week end

UPDATES

1) Scandisk is included in to Slot 15. I've SMSed u

2) Reserved Shooting Area is quite close...any lens up to 200mm should be more than sufficient.

3) ONLY REGISTERED participants using ONLY NIKON cameras are allowed inside the SHOOTING AREA (presence of security - no gate crashing).

4) I'm contactable at 92980436

5) Registration 11.00 AM - 11.45 AM (please be punctual)

How to know who is Acidbyte / Furball?
Would they be wearing any official T-shirt..etc?

Thanks thanks.

Regards

How can you not know who is Furball :nono:
Punishment : Buy her lunch today :bsmilie:

furry, hairy ball!:bsmilie:
40 people buy u ley, u can finish or not? some of us can help you bit can?:bsmilie:

see you later! kirby and furball:thumbsup:

2 hrs to go!

I knew there was a catch.. Theres no such thing as to shoot for free with a designated area..

HAhahahahaha... =p

See you guys in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.