Clubsnap Newbie requesting Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalcolmOng

Dec 26, 2006
Hey all, I'm a newbie here - just joined at roughly 3am last night. Anyway I'm pretty darn interested in film to be precise, and I've got a few under my belt. You can see one of my biggest projects over here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=246612

A little bit about myself:
I'm a bit of a tech whore, leaning alot on the technical side of filmmaking. However I'm equally interested in the creative bits as well. I've learnt quite a bit about the art of filmmaking since i started in June earlier this year, as you'll learn in my posts to come. I'm 16 years old studying at Anglo Chinese School Independent, 17 years old next year, and heres to many more films to come.

Cheers

OK, have approved your request.
Welcome !

have you submitted your "Welcome Request Form"? :bsmilie:

Please submit the Welcome Application form in triplicate and have a CSer of good character as your guarantor.

The Newbie Welcoming Committee will then convene a meeting to deliberate your application.

Best of luck!

why no one tell him to do the most impt things? Read the Terms and Conditions :thumbsup:

Hey all, I'm a newbie here - just joined at roughly 3am last night. Anyway I'm pretty darn interested in film to be precise, and I've got a few under my belt. You can see one of my biggest projects over here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=246612

A little bit about myself:
I'm a bit of a tech whore, leaning alot on the technical side of filmmaking. However I'm equally interested in the creative bits as well. I've learnt quite a bit about the art of filmmaking since i started in June earlier this year, as you'll learn in my posts to come. I'm 16 years old studying at Anglo Chinese School Independent, 17 years old next year, and heres to many more films to come.

Cheers

hee hee, drong.:bsmilie:

you in acsi photog?

oh, and you in IB?

Up for ACS! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.