ClubSNAP Mobile Phone Logo Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Thanks to one of our enterprising members, we now have a spiffy ClubSNAP logo for Nokia phones (replaces the operator logo).

Please note that this is only for the following Nokia phones - Nokia 3210, 3310, 3330, 3350, 5110, 5210, 5510, 6110, 6150, 6210, 6510, 7110, 8210, 8250, 8310, 8810, 8850, 8855 & 9210.

If you are interested, append your name to the list below and it will be sent to you. This service is on a Best Effort basis as it has to done manually by that said enterprising member ie. it may be a few hours (or even one day since this enterprising member has a life to live too ;) ) before u get that SMS with the logo. If u want instantly, pls sponsor us to get the SMS transmitting equipment ;p

Mobile Phone Number & Operator:
1. 99999999 - M1

Important note - pls indicate which operator - Starhub, M1 or Singtel and apologies to overseas users, cos only Singapore telcos supported.

fwah!!! ok lemme be the first to 'test-drive'... curious to see what it looks like... :D

Mobile: [number removed]

got it! hey it's actually quite nice! whose the artistic member who did it? my compliments...

wish i had a digicam with me now so can post it up here for show...

clubsnaplogo.jpg

Here it is. How come I received the 3rd copy just now? :p So many? :pPP

9XXXXXXX - Starhub
Thanks, by the way :)

I think its better if all the phone numbers are edited out after recieving the logo.

Some dot might think its a good idea to sell your number. Be careful!!

Btw, if any overseas users need it, I can help send once starhub gets it into their heads to offer free overseas sms, like they did just a while ago. :)

Hi Darren, is it possible to post the image file of the logo (in gif)?

Status
Not open for further replies.