ClubSNAP Live @ SAM 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those driving/riding, please take note that there are no public parking lots at the museum itself. you will have to park your vehicles at the public lots, either at the marked lots on queen street or at the HDB covered carpark at blk 264 (along waterloo street). the parking charges are deducted via cashcard. please refer to the map.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_8096/travel_site_14557/

and as a word of advice... please don't take your chances in illegal parking on saturday especially? the maciks are expertly camoed... i swear they must be wearing those sniper ghille suits cos i can never find them before they swoop down... :sweat:

it can be found here

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6278657&postcount=37

it is on a first come first served basis, registration is at the event itself, come early to avoid disappointment
Thank you! but just wondering for both session on Wedding photography, is it a repeat session? and for the night shoot, we should be brining our gears or there is demo sets supplied on the spot?

Thank you! but just wondering for both session on Wedding photography, is it a repeat session? and for the night shoot, we should be brining our gears or there is demo sets supplied on the spot?

For Q1, it is a repeat.

Q2 - night shoot is photowalk. Bring your own gear. No demo suppliers.

For Q1, it is a repeat.

Q2 - night shoot is photowalk. Bring your own gear. No demo suppliers.
Thank you chnge01 for clearing the doubt :) then i will only go for 1 of the sessions.. the night shoot looks very interesting aand its walking around SAM only i suppose, might be going.. :D

Thank you chnge01 for clearing the doubt :) then i will only go for 1 of the sessions.. the night shoot looks very interesting aand its walking around SAM only i suppose, might be going.. :D

Both the day and night photowalk will be out of SAM ie along the streets.

For the day photowalk it will start at SAM and end at SAM.

For the Night, it will start at SAM and may not end at SAM as SAM will be closed by then.

I will let the 2 photo walk leaders - ie Francis and Eddie post their details when ready

looking forward to it too! cant wait!

Hello

I would like to register - possible?

as of now, it is registration on the spot during the event. IMO, based on personal experience... if we start registration now... confirm got people not turn up later and depriving people of space. :sweat:

edit: updated the programme. the macro shoot on 25th has been replaced by a talk by our very own CSer, Kit, on architectural photography.
oh... this means that we have to bring our sleeping bags to camp the night before at SAM in order to secure a seat.

i got a feeling it's going to be super crowded... the glass room of SAM is not very big in the first place to start with, people will be hogging around booth too long which others have to wait for their chance to look at the item, somewhat similar to PC show situation... maybe the booth representative wanna do some broucher distribution outside the glass room or SAM. the content of the broucher should have their product and price of coz

Status
Not open for further replies.