Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
All IRC kakis!!

Please take note that the #clubsnap IRC channel on GalaxyNet is now OPEN for business. Come on over from where you are lurking now (#dc&p) and join us there.

A bit of history - #dc&p was setup by some of the members that met in HWZ's DC&P forum (ah! the good old days when HWZ was reasonably fast and more importantly, free without any caveats). From #dc&p, the idea of ClubSNAP grew and #clubsnap (locked/private) channel was created for the pioneer members to discuss the setting up and running of the present ClubSNAP forums.

So, please pack up your stuff and move on over from #dc&p ...... see you at our new IRC home!!

p.s. Please spread the message if you still see ppl logging onto #dc&p ;)

FYI, when i type irc.clubsnap.org in my browser, i will be brought to #DC&P instead

but if i click on "Chat Online" on the main page, i will be brought to #Clubsnap

i am not technical person ;) will alert the right guy (SIMON!!!!!) to look into it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Just a point of clarification.

The reason why we propose the move to #Clubsnap is because it makes sense given the Clubsnap is growing and we need to create an identity. #DC&P is created by YSLee (Great job!) when we started off @ Hardwarezone's DC&P.

We hope that the move from #DC&P to #Clubsnap will not dilute or even replace (God forbids!) spirit, but rather to enhance it.

Once again, on the behalf (I hope my face's big enough) of Clubsnap, I'd like to thank YSLee for his pioneering work! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.