Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Pre-Announcement

We are very pleased to announce a collaborative event with the Singapore Art Museum with the aim to showcase photography and videography works of the visual arts community in Singapore, and of course, since we are co-organising, exhibits will be contributed by ClubSNAP members.

Preliminary Event Details*
Dates: Saturday July 11th and Sunday July 12th 2009
Venue: Singapore Art Museum
Partners and Sponsors:
SAM, Nikon, Epson, Apple, Shriro (more to follow)

There will also be workshops conducted on those two days to complement the exhibits. We are currently planning for workshops* on the following :-
a) Wedding
b) Fashion
c) Light Painting
d) Photography Basics
e) Travel & Landscape
f) Shoot to Print Workflow
g) Video

We will be looking for submissions to the exhibition from members and we will also be contacting members directly based on their past postings in the respective photo galleries. We will be following up with more details on how members can express their interest to participate in the next few days.

If members have any queries or questions, please post them in here and we will attempt to answer them as we finalise the details.

We are also looking for potential volunteers to assist in the event and you can express your interest in here as well.

* Event Details, Sponsors and Workshops are still to be finalised and are subject to change. Final details will be published closer to the event date.

Great news! this is really a huge step forward for photographers and CS.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

interested in the workshops. really exciting news.:thumbsup:

this event rocks! can't wait for this huge gathering.. :D

wow, good going for CS! hurray!

We will let all know in due course on:

1. The confirmed activities and workshop ie dates and timings.

2. We will create galleries for members to submit their works and afterwhich we will select and inform members selected accordingly.

Mostly importantly, we also need volunteers to help us make this event a success. We will put up notice for this when we finalized the various sub committee and roles.

This 2-day event, could be a prelude for bigger things to come. We may even be collaborating a month long event, (immediately after this). Yes we need many hands to make this happen and this where you are needed to be part of this exciting team. More details will come soon. :bigeyes:

Stay Tune for exciting times with CS. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

too bad i'll be starting my yearly vacation on those dates.

anyway, i'll just participate on the next event

wowow this spells fun! but i am a newbie and want to be part of this sia.. be a volunteer? hmm. where are the details! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.