ClubSNAP goes LIVE @ SAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clarification. That is the best T&Cs that a participant can have for such event. :):thumbsup:

A point to clarify

By submitting the images it deemed:

1. That the photographer will allow CS to showcase his/her images at the event at SAM.

2. The copyright belongs to the photographer.

CS nor the sponsors have any intention and even interested to keep the images nor want the images and copyright to the images that are submitted.

Hope it clarify any points or doubt on the copyright of photographer who submit images for showcase.

ninelives, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Interested in the workshops- 1) photography basics ;and 2) landscape and travel. Which day and what time will these be?

same here.. same error and i cant log on. LOL. are we being too early?? hmm...

you've to login again at the gallery.

when is the due date?

ninelives, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I oso kena?!!??
Whhooppss... my bad.. I have corrected the hyperlink.. and listed it here again for reference:
Announcement: Submissions for ClubSNAP goes LIVE @ SAM now open!!!

In any case, chngpe has also posted a valid link for everyone.

Hi, I'm a bit lost here, I've put upload image to SAM but then it only appear at my Gallery. Did I do something wrong?

Hi, I'm a bit lost here, I've put upload image to SAM but then it only appear at my Gallery. Did I do something wrong?

if u choose "ClubSNAP goes LIVE @ SAM - Submission Galleries" your pics should appear in SAM.

if u choose "ClubSNAP goes LIVE @ SAM - Submission Galleries" your pics should appear in SAM.

Hmm it still appear in my gallery section. If it appear in my gallery section, is it possible for me to push it to Live@SAM?

Haha my apologies, I selected the main title. No wonder it will just post to my own gallery :) Sorry :embrass:

Hi, those pictures we submit in this section, if you intend to use it on screen display at SAM, we there be credit to the photographers? thks.

Hi, those pictures we submit in this section, if you intend to use it on screen display at SAM, we there be credit to the photographers? thks.

You can put your copyrights marking in the images or your names, logo etc on the image.

However we are UNABLE to individually credit every images we are uploading an estimate of one thousand plus of photos into the 10 display mac book (ie 100-150 images per comp). No man power and time to do it, if do it, event will be over.

We are just showcasing members works, we do not have any commercial intent for this project. Appreciate your understanding. Thank You

For those chosen to be printed, we will need to have your names Title of the image, and we will print it under the image. At the end of the event we (courtesy of Epson) will give you the prints.

Last edited:
For those chosen to be printed, we will need to have your names Title of the image, and we will print it under the image. At the end of the event we (courtesy of Epson) will give you the prints.

Should be Epson, right?

Last edited:
Hi sorry if this qn sounds dumb but for pictures relating to Portraits and Poses, any release form required as proof?

I'll be surprised if one is required.

Hi sorry if this qn sounds dumb but for pictures relating to Portraits and Poses, any release form required as proof?

Hi, one of my pic is selected but can someone shares the actual submission process?

Am told not all pics collected will be printed due to constraints...

Am concerned of copyrights.. and the submission dateline is also very tight.. 28 Jun (tmr).. am just told today.

What concern on copyrights do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.