ClubSNAP goes LIVE @ SAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
PE, dun forget me ar ... I guard toilet oso can :p

same here.. same error and i cant log on. LOL. are we being too early?? hmm...

oh. lol. mus go gallery to upload.

Sounds interesting :) Will wait for more details on this :)

We are also looking for potential volunteers to assist in the event and you can express your interest in here as well.

Mostly importantly, we also need volunteers to help us make this event a success. We will put up notice for this when we finalized the various sub committee and roles.

i will wait for other details....I might come...

:thumbsup: for this event. Really happy and excited that we can have an exhibition.

A few qns abt the submissions:
1) What is the submission deadline?
2) What is the max no. of photos each member can submit?
3) How many photos from each category will be selected for exhibiting? There are 9 categories.

Maybe you can post a thread on the gallery regarding submission guidelines for this exhibition.
Thanks!

Wah! How come got Tangshooters corner? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Any requirements or limitations for submission?

Closing Dates here in this announcement.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/announcement.php?f=49

Quote Edmund "Submissions for ClubSNAP goes LIVE @ SAM now open!!!

We are now accepting submissions for ClubSNAP goes LIVE @ SAM !!

If you wish for your photos to be considered for display at THE event, please upload your photos to the appropriate categories at
http://gallery.clubsnap.com/index.php/cat/684

Closing date for submissions: 17th JUNE 2009

An announcement will be made once the photos have been selected. Additionally, those members whose photo(s) have been selected will also be informed via private message so that you can bring in your high res versions for us to bring to Epson (one of our generous sponsors) to print!! More details will be in the pm when contacted."

:thumbsup: for this event. Really happy and excited that we can have an exhibition.

A few qns abt the submissions:
1) What is the submission deadline?
2) What is the max no. of photos each member can submit?
3) How many photos from each category will be selected for exhibiting? There are 9 categories.

Maybe you can post a thread on the gallery regarding submission guidelines for this exhibition.
Thanks!

It is NOT exhibition BUT to Showcase our members works.

- About 20 max per members per section.

- We will be having 2 types of displays to showcase our members works

a. Prints on Hardcopy A2 size will be mounted for display - Members whose works are selected for this will be notified by the mods/admins and given details of the softcopy size and resolution required to be submitted

b. We will have about 10 iMac on display, these will run iphoto slide show of the rest of our member works so that everyone in Clubsnap will have a chance to Showcase his/her works to the public.

The guidelines for submission for slideshow will be given soon and those selected to showcase their works will be inform by admins/mods on the requirement and where to sent their CD.

We will be announcing the Program very soon so stay tune for these updates

We will also be releasing details for members to join us as helpers in the team to help make this a sucess for CS.

Hi,

Sorry, but is there a T&C page for this event? Any write up about IP/copyright of photos submitted for this event? Just like any other event, there will be a mention of such issues so that there will not be mis-understanding in the future.:)

Thanks.

Jason

PS - I am concern just because I see there are some commercial sponsors to this event. Sorry if I miss the T&C page. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am quite interested in this event and like to improve on my skills too.

great!!! just RSVPed... would love to know how to sign up for workshops.

Jia lad, I did not know a new gallery section is created, duplicating all the genres in the usual gallery, and uploaded all my photos there. can take down and put back in the normal landscape section?

A point to clarify

By submitting the images it deemed:

1. That the photographer will allow CS to showcase his/her images at the event at SAM.

2. The copyright belongs to the photographer.

CS nor the sponsors have any intention and even interested to keep the images nor want the images and copyright to the images that are submitted.

Hope it clarify any points or doubt on the copyright of photographer who submit images for showcase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.