Clubsnap forums is 3 months old as of today!


Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,937
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
And ckiang has become the undisputed top poster!

You all had fun? I could join in next time if I don't need to OT :)
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by AdamGoi
Just realised that today when I was out with the guys and gals for SEED! Coincidentally, we've just crossed the 40k posts mark as of today!

yeah clapclapclapclapclap:gbounce:
 

Goose

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
589
0
16
Visit site
heheheh....well done to everyone and congrats to clubsnap!!! :)
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
we should have a clubsnap T-shirt, key chain or something hee.
or maybe a camera accessory...

but then again...its just an idea.
I know alot of people thinking "It's easier said then done"
o well

4 cents worth.:rolleyes:
 

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,937
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Originally posted by eadwine
we should have a clubsnap T-shirt, key chain or something hee.
or maybe a camera accessory...

but then again...its just an idea.
I know alot of people thinking "It's easier said then done"
o well

4 cents worth.:rolleyes:
that sounds like a "borrowed idea" from a familiar forum ;p
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by eadwine
we should have a clubsnap T-shirt, key chain or something hee.
or maybe a camera accessory...

but then again...its just an idea.
I know alot of people thinking "It's easier said then done"
o well

4 cents worth.:rolleyes:
You shall now be appointed the ClubSnap Merchandise person. Your appointment is effective as of now. :D

Regards
CK
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by mpenza


hmm.... sounds like it....
]

hahaha sounds like err ... dunno what ware dunno what hard isit?? haha.

ahem now that i am "ClubSnap Merchandise person", i shall have to collect $100 dollars from everyone in the forum first.

which means YOU! yes you!! please hand it over!! NOW!
hahaha.
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,265
0
36
41
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by AdamGoi
Just realised that today when I was out with the guys and gals for SEED! Coincidentally, we've just crossed the 40k posts mark as of today!
wah...so past 40K liao??

so who is the 40Kth poster?
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by eadwine
]

hahaha sounds like err ... dunno what ware dunno what hard isit?? haha.

ahem now that i am "ClubSnap Merchandise person", i shall have to collect $100 dollars from everyone in the forum first.

which means YOU! yes you!! please hand it over!! NOW!
hahaha.
Due to tight budget, you'd have to use your pocket money, sell the merchandise, then claim later. ;p

Regards
CK
 

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,346
0
36
47
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Originally posted by kamwai


wah...so past 40K liao??

so who is the 40Kth poster?
darr is the 40,000th poster. Congrats to darr, but unfortunately, we dun have any prizes this time round, didn't quite expect to see us hitting the next 10k posts within 2 weeks. :D

Btw, ClubSNAP hits 40k post exactly on its 3rd month, not bad!!! Thanks to everyone for the strong show of support for ClubSNAP!! ;)
 

S

s0ulofsin

Guest
O..it's only been set up for 3 mths? Thought it's been ard for a while....
:thumbsup: Great job! :)
 

I

icematrix

Guest
yeah.. i thought its been here for so long already.. anywayz.. whoot!!

i just joined,, hmmm forgot when/.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.