Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Dear ClubSNAPpers,

It is with a heavy heart :bheart: that I bring the bad news that due to a severe database corruption, we have lost all threads/posts/private messages/new members that were created in the past 18hrs since our last backup (between Dec 3, 3:45am till the time of corruption which was approx Dec 3, 11:45pm).

For those affected, please repost your threads/posts so that we can recapture the missing pieces somewhat. For new members who signed up during this period, you should be able to re-register again using the email addresses and ids that you used earlier.

Do note that only forums database was affected, galleries and ClubSNAP's Photography Directory were not affected.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for the effort !

I am sure all will understand :)

We understand... :D

You guys have done a great job administrating clubsnap :thumbsup:

Don sweat it Edmund.. just a bad day out of the many good days we've had.

Appreciate the alert... :thumbsup:

..we have lost all new members that were created in the past 18hrs since...

lol...new members..sounds like they got KIA-ed or MIA-ed :bsmilie:;)

Well, no technology is 100% flawless... It's alright!

hmmmm, no wonder last night like got something wrong, cant log in.

hardware what, will fail sooner or later. i think no body will complain.

btw, thanks for great effort in keeping this place enjoyable and fun

No problem. These things do happen. Lucky we didn't lose too much. :) Keep up to good work!

Don't worry, no problem, we all are photographers, and we know nothing is 100% perfect.

thanks for all the good works, really appreciate that.

Was wondering where my WTS thread went to.... hehe.

Your team did a great job in running this wonderful forum. Thanks for the effort.

Thank you for keeping us posted., :)

Admins have done a gret job here. It is alright for us to do as requested. Suspected something was amiss when a couple of my postes "disappeared". No technology is 100% error free.

Thanks Edmund for the information. I missed this, but checking my posts today, I noticed they were all gone. Too bad, but not much we can do. I have re-posted my comments, at least the ones I remembered.

Edmund and Clubsnap team thanks for getting the service back online for us again!

We understands the time and effort taken by you and your team for keep this forum running. It's not easy task!

Status
Not open for further replies.