ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbyte

I was just doing a search on the subject of blogs in CS and there are quite a number of has their own. Putting up this thread just to consolidate and hopefully have fellow CSers to contribute their blog URLs here for those who are interested in sharing.

webfreak.gif

I'll just kick off with mine over
HERE

Let's kick off this thread with more sharing.

Yeap, perhaps as popular as Xiaxue's or this one which is obviously have not been updated but good to read.

why promote XX's blog? it has no content and is driven by ads. Meaning the more ppl visit, the more she earns. talk rock blog is also quite in active for few months and certainly not really photography orientated.

A closed relative in Hong Kong who is a professional writer started a blog for fun more than 2 years ago. Apparently she has gathered some sort of a following. She stopped it for a year because of her new job.

She is now invited by a top American blogger who was one of her fans to write for his blog sharing the earnings. She is doing US$3000 a month now with the prospect of reaching US$5000 doing it part-time.

So blogging is no play play one. :)

A closed relative in Hong Kong who is a professional writer started a blog for fun more than 2 years ago. Apparently she has gathered some sort of a following. She stopped it for a year because of her new job.

She is now invited by a top American blogger who was one of her fans to write for his blog sharing the earnings. She is doing US$3000 a month now with the prospect of reaching US$5000 doing it part-time.

So blogging is no play play one. :)

if u blog, i read it everyday... click on every link daily... :thumbsup:

if u blog, i read it everyday... click on every link daily... :thumbsup:

I am in the process of turning the Afghan Gal into a blog. We are building sets e.g. tents and camels etc for photo shoots.

A financial backer was quite impressed with my Afghan Gal thread. But no movie offer yet. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.