Clubsnap dictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsalad

May 23, 2008
As a newbie in cs i would sure appreciate if theres a dictionary of terms. Theres just a lot of local idioms flying around that i'm lost in discussions most of the time... :(

There's one in the FAQ/Feedback section if you haven't noticed..

As a newbie in cs i would sure appreciate if theres a dictionary of terms. Theres just a lot of local idioms flying around that i'm lost in discussions most of the time... :(

The most important word you need to learn is "Search".

being new to any place, you will need to spend some time to get to know the place
where things are kept
who are the people there
what is the culture

btw welcome to CS

It helps to scroll down the screen to see all sections of the forum, not just stopping at Newbies Corner and "Ah, let's smack my question right in here." It is a good thing to suspect that everything that you are asking for has been asked already - and answered as well. The search tool will help you to locate the information. Certain questions are asked very often ... or let's say frequently. So many websites (and CS is not an exception here) will maintain a list of such Frequently Asked Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.