Clubsnap Decal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahguan

Nov 3, 2002
S'pore
Hello all!

dun think this is the right place for this... but moderator tolong help me move to a more suitable place if there is :) thanx

like to ask if there is (or any intention to make) a clubsnap car decal? I'd be proud to put it on my car :think:

wat do u guys think of this idea?

Two-and-a-half years later, we are finally able to own a Clubsnap car decal. That is definitely much longer waiting time than must anticipated DSLR launches. :)

Anyway, great looking decal.

Methinks do you really want to display a CS decal? It would only serve to highlight your car as a potential target for thieves! That is, if I was a car thief and when selecting a target, surely I'll go for the car with the CS decal. Why - there may be a chance that in the car boot , there may be camera equipment waiting to be wrongly uplifted.

These are my thoughts. There will be many who won't agree with what I have written. (E.g. the mods who have hit on this to raise funds for CS) So be it! I have spoken my thoughts!

Methinks do you really want to display a CS decal? It would only serve to highlight your car as a potential target for thieves! That is, if I was a car thief and when selecting a target, surely I'll go for the car with the CS decal. Why - there may be a chance that in the car boot , there may be camera equipment waiting to be wrongly uplifted.

These are my thoughts. There will be many who won't agree with what I have written. (E.g. the mods who have hit on this to raise funds for CS) So be it! I have spoken my thoughts!

wise
words
indeed.

Oh dear... Then I better take down my "CHILDREN ON BOARD" decal... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.