ClubSNAP 'Day @ The Zoo - Our 2nd Anniversary Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday ClubSnap!!!!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

If you all need more 25% discount vouchers, PM me. I can provide some.

i may have a couple of vacancies for free entry to the zoo on 15 feb via a group FOZ pass. PM me if u r interested n i will keep u posted .

:cool:

Reminder that next weekend is our big party at the Zoo. Please get your tickets from Eastgear.

See you all there!!

Darren said:
Reminder that next weekend is our big party at the Zoo. Please get your tickets from Eastgear.

See you all there!!

I signed up liao but i am on afternoon shift tis week so unable to collect from eastgear.. any alternatives? :(

Jer76 said:
I signed up liao but i am on afternoon shift tis week so unable to collect from eastgear.. any alternatives? :(

Me too... Is it possible to collect the tickets on that day itself?

Snag and Jer76 (and anyone else who cannot collect tix),

Yes, you can collect/buy tickets at the door, but still need to sign up/register first, so that we can at least have a gauge of how many are turning up.

Darren said:
Snag and Jer76 (and anyone else who cannot collect tix),

Yes, you can collect/buy tickets at the door, but still need to sign up/register first, so that we can at least have a gauge of how many are turning up.

:thumbsup: Thanks Darren.. I have already signed up.. will go buy the tix on the day itself.. see ya then :)

We have the pleasure to inform that the tickets for the Zoo entrance will be sponsored.

So, if you are going to attend our party, here are the procedures :-

Step 1: Signup for the 'Day@TheZoo tickets

Step 2: Collect 'Day@TheZoo tickets AND Zoo 25% Discount Vouchers from Eastgear's office; OR get them at the door (Step 4.5)

Step 3: On 15th Febuary 2004, buy your Zoo Entrance tickets to gain entry to the Zoo.

Step 4: Proceed to party venue inside the Zoo. Venue is the Forest Lodge.

Step 4.5: If you didn't get your tickets from Eastgear or at the last SEED, purchase your 'Day@TheZoo tickets from the registration desk at the door.

Step 5: Present 'Day@TheZoo tickets to gain entry to party venue.

Step 6: Present your Zoo Entrance ticket and get your refund from the registration desk.

Obviously, this will not apply to members who are Friends of the Zoo who automatically have free entry to the Zoo.

Darren said:
We have the pleasure to inform that the tickets for the Zoo entrance will be sponsored.
Step 6: Present your Zoo Entrance ticket and get your refund from the registration desk.[/SIZE]
Obviously, this will not apply to members who are Friends of the Zoo who automatically have free entry to the Zoo.

Wow!! Great!
Thank you.

Darren said:

So, if you are going to attend our party, here are the procedures :-

Step 1: Signup for the 'Day@TheZoo tickets

Step 2: Collect 'Day@TheZoo tickets AND Zoo 25% Discount Vouchers from Eastgear's office; OR get them at the door (Step 4.5)

Step 3: On 15th Febuary 2004, buy your Zoo Entrance tickets to gain entry to the Zoo.

Step 4: Proceed to party venue inside the Zoo. Venue is the Forest Lodge.

Step 4.5: If you didn't get your tickets from Eastgear or at the last SEED, purchase your 'Day@TheZoo tickets from the registration desk at the door.

Step 5: Present 'Day@TheZoo tickets to gain entry to party venue.

Step 6: Present your Zoo Entrance ticket and get your refund from the registration desk.

wow!
It is one of those mysterious sponsors again? :)

Thanks to all the members who turned up for our party. Trust everyone had a great time and we look forward to our next big gathering.

I would like to thank everyone in the clubsnap team that helped, in one way or another, to co-ordinate and plan today's event.

I definitely learned alot during the workshops, and nearly got scared s***less when I saw the various BIG lenses on display!

Once again... Thank you very much, I enjoyed it alot!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

concuss said:
I definitely learned alot during the workshops, and nearly got scared s***less when I saw the various BIG lenses on display!

Those are considered small...

Buy buy buy

Status
Not open for further replies.