ClubSNAP Clubbing Outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenji

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
alexq.multiply.com
Most of our outing are with camera along. Anyone thought of grouping and go clubbing together? And models in clubsnap are totally welcome to join. What do you think guys?

sounds interesting...
i'm newbie hope to know more photographers...

Fantastic:thumbsup: , which day? which club? ;)

I only go pubbing :sweat:

Go Ministry Of Sound's launch at Clark Quay today lar. Free entry somemore :bsmilie:

jeremyftk said:
Interested in Jazz? Or anyone else for that matter?

i enjoy my beer - brewerkz :bsmilie: or the "live" bands @ wala wala (Unxpected is good :thumbsup: ) but nothing beats the price of SAF beer - cheap but the taste sucks :sticktong

jeremyftk said:
Huh? You sure free meh?

don't think it's free,i have the launch card.
Behind states "this is not an invite".

Maybe make a rule during the clubbing, whoever mention the word "Nikon" "Canon" "Sony" etc will have to buy everyone else 1 round of drink???:bsmilie:

Hey Klose,

I frequent wala wala too. Stay in Sunset..heehee

Why don't we go wala la? But last Friday when I was there, "Unexpected" wasn't singing. quite a let down.

Pierce

Klose said:
i enjoy my beer - brewerkz :bsmilie: or the "live" bands @ wala wala (Unxpected is good :thumbsup: ) but nothing beats the price of SAF beer - cheap but the taste sucks :sticktong

wah tat's quite hard to do leh.....

later u see all of us dont even talk at all..

Astin said:
Maybe make a rule during the clubbing, whoever mention the word "Nikon" "Canon" "Sony" etc will have to buy everyone else 1 round of drink???:bsmilie:

zaxh81 said:

Sorry for the late reply. My fren told me he got this sms which entitles the person to go in for free de

went in free...
hehe
:p

zaxh81 said:

Anyone here got invite for the MOS Dec17 Grand Opening Weekend?
If so, see you guys there. I'll try to sneak in my D70 since my partycam is out of commission. =)

pierceteo said:
Hey Klose,

I frequent wala wala too. Stay in Sunset..heehee

Why don't we go wala la? But last Friday when I was there, "Unexpected" wasn't singing. quite a let down.

Pierce

Normally the play on saturdays... but since now football season is on I am always downstairs.

MOS.. is nice.. when there last friday for the post SEA-game appreciation dinner... but the Q was a horri... lucky that day we no need to Q.. luv the studio 54... retro man... can i come along for the outing.. hopefully can get some pic snapped by u all.. lol

It's a good idea to go clubbing and snapping at the same time... It would be a challenging lighting condition to shoot. Who's organising??

Status
Not open for further replies.