ClubSNAP Clubbing Outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castlesinthesky said:
:bsmilie:
You WON'T want to club and shoot at the same time. trust me.

I understand...
- Coz you will be either too busy shooting, or too busy clubbing... :cool:
- Having your big camera and bag moving around looks kinda weird and restricts movements...
- You can't dance with you camera bag slinging on you. :sweat:
- You are risking your camera to damages either by shocks or alcohols or even some throw ups!
- Your camera might just get stolen... :cry:
- You yourself dun want to be shot clubbing with someone. how can you expect people to let you shoot?

Solution
- Keep your primary weapon... bring your compact/point and shoot camera
- Just make sure the clubbers are all our CS people... then we'll just make an argeement that we can shoot each other...

think in clubs.. using phone cam will be nice and portable... the effect is just unique... hard to explain.. lol

Youhong said:
I understand...
- Coz you will be either too busy shooting, or too busy clubbing... :cool:
- Having your big camera and bag moving around looks kinda weird and restricts movements...
- You can't dance with you camera bag slinging on you. :sweat:
- You are risking your camera to damages either by shocks or alcohols or even some throw ups!
- Your camera might just get stolen... :cry:
- You yourself dun want to be shot clubbing with someone. how can you expect people to let you shoot?

Solution
- Keep your primary weapon... bring your compact/point and shoot camera
- Just make sure the clubbers are all our CS people... then we'll just make an argeement that we can shoot each other...
I do agree with him.If we bring our own equipment to clubbing,like that how we going to enjoy ourself.;)

Castlesinthesky said:
:bsmilie:
You WON'T want to club and shoot at the same time. trust me.

true.... like dat how to club and drink wholeheartedly?

for goodness sake, leave ur barang barang at hm when u really wan to chill out

NivlekToh said:
is photography equipement allowed in clubs??

I think those small compact cameras & camera hp can... hence, one cannot expect to produce pics 4mp & above...
Alternatively, book the whole club.... ;p

hmmm... or anyone knows people from the club.. maybe they can help to smuggle in.. heehee

Outing doesn't have to bring camera out. we can just meet up to enjoy the drinks. ;)

Venom81 said:
Outing doesn't have to bring camera out. we can just meet up to enjoy the drinks. ;)

I'm cool with that. Normally I bring my Fuji as my partycam. Pix I take is for personal use (my multiply fillers).

FYI (using Fuji S5000):

Zouk/Velvet/phuture : Camera not allowed (you can say its your birthday and get a couple of pix, if its halloween they will just let you be after a few "warnings").
MOS : You can even ask the manager to take your photo (Although I've been there only once during opening so not sure if they are normally friendly).
Devils Bar : Camera friendly place.
China Black : Camera friendly I think, (so far I was in VIP section both times I was there so not sure if the rule applies to all).
Attica : Camera friendly
Gotham : Camera friendly, you can macro the pet squid
Barnone : So far never had problem snapping but need VR because the resident singer sucks and make my hand shake and the drinks are diluted which makes my head shake.
Thumper : Camera friendly
Madam Wong : Camera friendly
Dbl O : Camera not "suppose to be" allowed. Yeah right. Bwa ha ha ha.

Double O this weekend... anyone???
dbl0-HariRayaHaji-06Jan2006-web.jpg

I din like dblO.. the drinks there no standard.. prefer Zouk... the 1 for 1 offer sum up is a good buy..

My opinion, just like normal outing, list out the date & time, place to meet. C who's interesting to go.:bsmilie:

bring cheap compacts with flash. =D
take finish, take out film, throw camera, then you club.

Status
Not open for further replies.