The sticker is cool.

Anyone know where to get it ?

Thanks in advance.:)

Hi Members,

Last week i saw a car with the clubsnap decal " Photographer On Board"

The sticker is cool.

Anyone know where to get it ?

Thanks in advance.:)

you can save the image of the logo, print it out or in softcopy, bring it to any car/motorcycle shop that does designs and ask if they make stickers for you

A search in CS should give you the answers. Why pirate if the real deal is within reach with some effort?

you can save the image of the logo, print it out or in softcopy, bring it to any car/motorcycle shop that does designs and ask if they make stickers for you

ha ha so much trouble for a car decal

the CS decals are usually sold during charity drive to raise funds

i have about 20 from Admin ............ please post-up at least one image in one of the galleries or show that you've helped out a newbie and PM me with your address and its yours :)

Last edited:
ha ha so much trouble for a car decal

the CS decals are usually sold during charity drive to raise funds

i have a couple of personal spares............ post-up at least one image in one of the galleries and PM me with your address and its yours :)

Haha any Charity Drive coming up soon? A car decal would be cool :p
Are there usually more Clubsnap items on sale during the Charity Drive?

i have a couple of personal spares............ post-up at least one image in one of the galleries or render help/assistance/advise to a newbie outside of Kopitiam and PM me with your address and its yours :)

or PM me a link(s) in Clubsnap where you have provided some meaningful critique (beyond 'nice') help, assistance and/or real advise to a newbie either in the last couple of days or now or tomorrow or next week (OUTSIDE of Kopitiam) :) .... and its yours in the mail

I have about 20+ of these decals passed by Clubsnap Admin and this offer is NOT RESTRICTED TO TS only .................... this is an open offer to the first 20+ worthy CS'ers

Last edited:
or PM me a link(s) in Clubsnap where you have provided some meaningful critique (beyond 'nice') help, assistance and/or real advise to a newbie either in the last couple of days or now or tomorrow or next week (OUTSIDE of Kopitiam) :) .... and its yours in the mail

I have about 20+ of these decals passed by Clubsnap Admin and this offer is NOT RESTRICTED TO TS only .................... this is an open offer to the first 20+ worthy CS'ers

:) :) Hi TS, thank you for starting this thread...... you just hatched a little help-the-community initiative

Seriously though, do help out the newbies because its your good intentions and out of your heart...... not because of the car decals which will still be sent to you good people

No need to post here if you want to stay humble ..... just PM me privately can do...

ed

Last edited:
:) :) Hi TS, thank you for starting this thread...... you just hatched a little help-the-community initiative

Seriously though, do help out the newbies because its your good intentions and out of your heart...... not because of the car decals which will still be sent to you good people

No need to post here if you want to stay humble ..... just PM me privately can do...

ed

but you only have 2 car decals!

mine sits in my dry cabi, facing outwards hahaha!:)

cause i no car...
and might not be a smart thing to paste on car.... makes it a good target for robbery LOL

but you only have 2 car decals!

Admin is passing me a stack of Clubsnap decals

bro' Orion :) ... I TOTALLY agree with you ....paying for merchandise to advertise for a for-profit Corporation ..... is senseless.... the decal says "Photographer On Board" ... and yes there is a Clubsnap name there advertising a non-profit community

these are not "Type R" or "Mugen" decals hee hee hee :)

Last edited:
allenleonhart said:
mine sits in my dry cabi, facing outwards hahaha!:)

cause i no car...
and might not be a smart thing to paste on car.... makes it a good target for robbery LOL

Lol I was just about to ask if the decal comes with a free car as well :bsmilie:

Thanks for stepping up guys :) ........ 6 Clubsnap car decals going out in the mail tomorrow or latest Monday

I've got more to mail out

Very easy.... just...:
- link me to a post where you've helped out a newbie less than 48hr ago outside of Kopitiam OR
- OR post an image(s) of one of your works in one of the Galleries in Photo Gallery here, (Critique Corner included) http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forums/11-Photo-Galleries

just PM me the info if you want to stay humble about it.......

Last edited:

i have seen many instances of piracy happening here in CS... but you take the cake.

the logo was printed as part of CS' charity drive in the last SAM event to fund our new servers which crashed permanently last year (IIRC). there are still plenty left with our Admins, and it only costs $10 that goes into our server maintenance.... and for this, you also want to advocate piracy?

and in case you want to know, mods like myself also bought them like normal CSers. we dun get it free. kudos to our Admins for being generous to give out some free. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
kei1309 said:

Terrible, so not honest.

i have seen many instances of piracy happening here in CS... but you take the cake.

the logo was printed as part of CS' charity drive in the last SAM event to fund our new servers which crashed permanently last year (IIRC). there are still plenty left with our Admins, and it only costs $10 that goes into our server maintenance.... and for this, you also want to advocate piracy?

and in case you want to know, mods like myself also bought them like normal CSers. we dun get it free. kudos to our Admins for being generous to give out some free. :thumbsup:

just mentioning about it because though i've never done it before, the motorcycle shops i visit told me if i wanted a design i could just sketch it or print it out and they'll make the sticker. not just for CS' logo, but for almost anything.

i wouldn't mind paying to buy the CS stickers from the admins if it's still available though. i only mentioned the self-made ones because i had no idea they're still in stock

Terrible, so not honest.

and you. are you following me everywhere just to insult me in every thread i post in?

Last edited:
Contribute as above criteria and u get one free postage paid :) !!!

LOL thanks ed but these days too busy to help the newbies in the newbies section :bsmilie: but if you're thinking of selling them again i won't mind buying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.