SniperD

Here we go!;p

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

Both taken with the EF 500L.
Settings: f5.6, 1/250s on Fujifilm XTRA400

*more to come!
:bsmilie:

soft is film scanner thing... USM more? ;)
quite sharp liao lah...
D60? hehehehehehehehhehe

just wondering how come this cat yawn so much? so many shots of it yawning LOL... it wasn't that early right? :D

when I was there, I managed to catch this big purry cat yawn twice. Once when I was testing the 500L and once when I was using the 600L... Very beautiful ... *got to wait for the film to be develop first for the 600L*

Denizenx: it's nearly mid-day and it's so comfortable in the shade while we are in the sun...

Suhaimig: ehh.. dun think i can afford it... but it was loaned for field testing by Canon Singapore in the CS outing last Sunday ;p

Comparing the results with the rest, I still think my pic looks soft, USMed already .... :confused:

Here's more!

Caught in the act!
aad.jpg

Taken with EF 500L, (P) mode. This little free-roaming creature here appeared just when we were leaving the chimps' enclosure. No time to think or setup, I handheld the 500L *darn heavy!* and without IS, shot it about to rammage the dustbin for scrapes... out of 3 shots, only one came out clear

Racoon
aae.jpg

EF 500L, handheld with IS @ f5.6, 1/250s

Another Racoon shot
aaf.jpg

Rhino
aag.jpg

EF 70-210 USM @ f8, 1/350s

Originally posted by SniperD
Here's more!

Caught in the act!
aad.jpg

Taken with EF 500L, (P) mode. This little free-roaming creature here appeared just when we were leaving the chimps' enclosure. No time to think or setup, I handheld the 500L *darn heavy!* and without IS, shot it about to rammage the dustbin for scrapes... out of 3 shots, only one came out clear

Racoon
aae.jpg

Another Racoon shot
aaf.jpg

Rhino
aag.jpg

EF 70-210 USM @ f8, 1/350s

Looking at the Rhino shot with the 70-210(?) it appears that the image quality for the 70-210(?) is better than that of the 500L. ;p

Puzzling right? ;p I think nothing wrong with equipment, just the person taking the photos... coz looking at others' 500L shots.. all turned out nice... so it's the tell-tale symptoms of the "over-excited photographer's handshakes" :bsmilie:

Originally posted by SniperD
Puzzling right? ;p I think nothing wrong with equipment, just the person taking the photos... coz looking at others' 500L shots.. all turned out nice... so it's the tell-tale symptoms of the "over-excited photographer's handshakes" :bsmilie:

yeah, see the 1st raccoon's fur? WOW.
eh sniperd, 1v? ;)

Still got some more:

The thinking Chimp
aah.jpg

*kinda reminded me of THE BEAST from Xmen but not blue colour though*

Ya wanna a piece of me huh ? *shows fist*
aai.jpg

Taken with EF 500L @ f5.6, 1/180s

Shots of fellow CS'ers:

*eh.. I forgot the nick of this fellow CS'er. Help me?*
aaa.jpg