Status
Not open for further replies.

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
So how many do you have?

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

hmmm... i personally think i do not need more den 1 acc.. wads the purpose of having multiple accts. ? i feel that it is abit rather insincere.... ;p

glennyong said:
hmmm... i personally think i do not need more den 1 acc.. wads the purpose of having multiple accts. ? i feel that it is abit rather insincere.... ;p

I got a few, coz the moderator decides to ban the nick if i say something against the normal flow,and i have got no option to explain or get an explanation on WHY my account is frozen that why i kinda sick and tired of the mod. but generally CS is great. i am wondering by posting this would the mod ban this nick? :dunno: :dunno:

too many accounts very hard to remember user ID leh.

i got only 1 hee hee. :D

Only one leh. One already headache to jaga somemore want more?

actually one acccount in CS, one in offstone, one in HWZ, one in gmail, one yahoo, one hotmail, one company email, one ISP email, internet banks account login, CPF login, ..... so many login, and passwords blur blur liao :sweat:

peterl said:
I got a few, coz the moderator decides to ban the nick if i say something against the normal flow,and i have got no option to explain or get an explanation on WHY my account is frozen that why i kinda sick and tired of the mod. but generally CS is great. i am wondering by posting this would the mod ban this nick? :dunno: :dunno:
We only ban/deregister accounts if there is evidence of abuse or contravention of ClubSNAP's Terms of Agreements as outlined here -
ClubSNAP's Terms of Use.

Banning/De-registering an account is a last-resort action that is undertaken after we have talked to the member and have our discussion internally with the Administrative team.

There is no good or valid reason why someone would want to have multiple userids in ClubSNAP. In any case, we will do regular spring-cleaning to remove unused accounts.

One's good enough. What's the point of having multiple accounts? Argue with yourself when no one's around ah? :bsmilie:

1 forum 1 account. create more than one account normally are trying to sabo ppl in the forum.. :think:

I'm not surprised that some clupsnappers have more than 1 CS account. Usually during WTS and WTB threads, there tend to be many new accounts created and then asking for prices etc. I myself encountered this "phenonmen" a couple of times when I'm selling my wares in CS.

I don't think create multiple account is necessary...

eric69 said:
I'm not surprised that some clupsnappers have more than 1 CS account. Usually during WTS and WTB threads, there tend to be many new accounts created and then asking for prices etc. I myself encountered this "phenonmen" a couple of times when I'm selling my wares in CS.

Ya man, they can use it to bid the price higher too. :bigeyes:

Wondering will they willing to spend times to track ip for someone?? :dunno:

I think I have more than 100 accounts.

U know all those newbie "Hi! Clubsnap! My first post... I'm from XXX", yah, those are mine. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.