Clubsnap 2nd anniversary - Let's create another milestone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Given 17 January 2004 marks Clubsnap's 2nd year in existance, shall we all log in to CS forums and create a new 'Most users ever online' as part of our celebrations?

The current one stands at 287 and it occurred on 27-11-2003.

So everybody it's time to create another 'milestone'!

Time: 11-11.30pm
Date: 17-01-2004
Venue: Where else? Clubsnap forums!

:cool:

rncw said:
i thought there'll be another free buffet in a local hotel.... :bheart:
We are planning something, but it won't be totally free.

Watch for announcements soon.

AdamGoi said:
Aiyoh ... haven't I given it away ... I did mention it as 'part of our celebrations'.

Darren has also confirmed it; just watch the space! ;)

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

:D

Darren said:
We are planning something, but it won't be totally free.

Watch for announcements soon.

looking forward to it ;) hopefully i'm still in town, coz planning to go off for the CNY :)

:cheergal:

Enrieco said:
looking forward to it ;) hopefully i'm still in town, coz planning to go off for the CNY :)

:cheergal:
What about something to bite and not forgetting something fabulous to shoot as well. Of course willing to pay for it. Maybe, some pom-pom gals.

"Once a Photog, always a Photog!"

a blacktie gala?

it would be nice and lotsa publicity; sponsors abound now that sentiments in the markets (stocks..) are up, plus New Year, plus our free $$$ (Economic Restructuring Shares more..)

irony: CSers banned from holding any camera, the ones allowed are from the press... :sweatsm: :D

Yeah, I missed the first one, will defintiely go for this!

AdamGoi said:
Aiyoh ... haven't I given it away ... I did mention it as 'part of our celebrations'.

Darren has also confirmed it; just watch the space! ;)

must wear sun shade else will be blinded by few dozens....or even hundreds of flash firing at the sametime

more grand then fireworks at esplanade :bsmilie:

do u think we can break the world record somemore if all the CSer here fire all their flash at the same time (may be all set to slave mode to be triggered)

i think the place needs group insurance for the high amount of value of goods in the same area :p

chaotic said:
i think the place needs group insurance for the high amount of value of goods in the same area :p

everyone must register the serial no. of their equipment in case you bring back a wrong camera/lens at the end of the day :bsmilie:

togu said:
How about those with G-Strings? Extra power! :cool:

Dun wear better...hahahahahaha :bsmilie:

But u start 1st hor ;p

so if all people going are photographers, wouldn't there be a funny scene whereby we will be taking pictures of people taking picture? pause for a second and think before saying... huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.