Clubs and Societies, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansia

Apr 27, 2004
East
Hm... any idea if there's any "must join" societies or clubs in Singapore? :think:

Ok, I know it depends on which area of photography one's interested in, but what are the options available?

Anyone has a list of websites of these socieities?

Join Clubsnap.
A must I should say...
I heard Clubsnap very good.
Got a lot of helpful people...

Haha, that's of course. That's why I'm part of it ;p

actually dun really need to go so far fetched as joining one of the major clubs in sg unless u got a strong passion for this..just hang around here can learn a lot already =)

I am a member of PSS but the fact is I find much more friendly and helpful ppt here.

The best is we can share idea very convenience through the use of forum. Quick and easy.

That are a lot of outing / SEED which u could meet them. :D

DarkForce said:
I am a member of PSS but the fact is I find much more friendly and helpful ppt here.

The best is we can share idea very convenience through the use of forum. Quick and easy.

That are a lot of outing / SEED which u could meet them. :D

Same here - PSS member - but I get to see more photos and better tips here in this forum.

bravocube said:
Same here - PSS member - but I get to see more photos and better tips here in this forum.

Hope PSS don't blacklist us if happen to read this :hung:

But still have to give them credit for promoting and contribution to photography in Singapore. :D

I'm a PSS member too... took their basic course. Think what is good is that you could book their darkroom to for b/w work. Can also attend their photo clinic to get critiques.. but I guess they could do more to organize events or outings for members etc.

For the benefits ..
4 major
PSS - photographic society of sg
PAS - photo-art association of sg
SCPS - sg colour photographic society
SEAPS - south east asia PS

SAFRAPC & BLCCPC and many more clubs especially clubsnap can learn a lots and faster way and the best part anywhere you can access ... ;)

KNIGHT ONG said:
For the benefits ..
4 major
PSS - photographic society of sg
PAS - photo-art association of sg
SCPS - sg colour photographic society
SEAPS - south east asia PS

SAFRAPC & BLCCPC and many more clubs especially clubsnap can learn a lots and faster way and the best part anywhere you can access ... ;)

If you don't mind me to add one more

http://www.naturephotosociety.org.sg/ASP/Main.asp

NPS also not bad too. :)

sigrd said:
I'm a PSS member too... took their basic course. Think what is good is that you could book their darkroom to for b/w work. Can also attend their photo clinic to get critiques.. but I guess they could do more to organize events or outings for members etc.

No wonder I find you so familar, too bad I don't give a chance get to know you at PSS :lovegrin:

369 society?

Status
Not open for further replies.