A clubhouse for CS ??

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear

Aug 11, 2004
Sengkang
Just curious ? How many are for it ??

who is going to manage ? and who is going to come out with the $$$ to buy or rent the club house ?? :dunno:

KNIGHT ONG said:
who is going to manage ? and who is going to come out with the $$$ to buy or rent the club house ?? :dunno:

Alamak bro , a poll only lah ... anyway, can start from small mah

hahaha maybe each clubsnapper can contribute to the up and running of the clubhouse. from the admin to the $$$ to the management.etc etc... we start from a corner of the foodcourt at PEni*****r Plaza, then as our funds grow.... we invade and buy over the Peni****r Plaza and rename it CLuBSnAp Town.... heheheh just a wild dream... think too much work liao and my lunch is now working in my tummy....

Ok this is my own perspective -

Since we are all into photography , and through clubsnap , we know each other and make friends with many. Why not make it a point and contribute to the photography scene in Singapore ?

Hi.:think:

Sorry that I have to pour cold water here ... I suppose most of us would love to have a clubhouse where we can meet, hang/chill out and talk photography thus if this poll is about finding people's response, then I suppose all of us know the answer liao.

However, if this thread can lead to something practical and useful such as financing and management of a possbile CS clubhouse then that'll be different ...

Adam Goi said:
Hi.:think:

Sorry that I have to pour cold water here ... I suppose most of us would love to have a clubhouse where we can meet, hang/chill out and talk photography thus if this poll is about finding people's response, then I suppose all of us know the answer liao.

However, if this thread can lead to something practical and useful such as financing and management of a possbile CS clubhouse then that'll be different ...

Hi adam , I understand the admin stand on this , but it's just a poll only lah . I guess something like this would really require hugh financial backing. Anyway who knows , in future , maybe we really will have a clubsnap clubhouse in orchard hahah . Cheers :bsmilie:

Ah bear what you want now har? :dunno:

Chairman of photography club is not enough liao izit?
Last week want to try Professional Photographers Associations… :what:
Now you want to run clubhouse? :bigeyes:

You are the can!! :thumbsup:

i believe a similar thread started last year, abt having a cafe for photogs/Csers to hang out? in the end, dat panned out too.... :embrass:

catchlights said:
Ah bear what you want now har? :dunno:

Chairman of photography club is not enough liao izit?
Last week want to try Professional Photographers Associations… :what:
Now you want to run clubhouse? :bigeyes:

You are the can!! :thumbsup:

In Office , Nothing to do , very sleepy = Post poll , pass time lor hahah

aiyoh.. i already last time gave the idea in the post about the bands thingy... lol..... so old idea...

for me... i volunteer my service, experience and commitment if there is one.. i will volunteer as a chef there...

tangoninazero said:
hahaha maybe each clubsnapper can contribute to the up and running of the clubhouse. from the admin to the $$$ to the management.etc etc... we start from a corner of the foodcourt at PEni*****r Plaza, then as our funds grow.... we invade and buy over the Peni****r Plaza and rename it CLuBSnAp Town.... heheheh just a wild dream... think too much work liao and my lunch is now working in my tummy....

Fwah.. you gone missing for quite a while ah.. never see you around these days..

nightwolf75 said:
i believe a similar thread started last year, abt having a cafe for photogs/Csers to hang out? in the end, dat panned out too.... :embrass:
yeah, i remember reading a thread about that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.