Clubbing? Where do you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewater

Jun 20, 2004
www.buyfish.com.sg
Clubbing? Where do you go? Please sharing your clubbing experiences, where you often go, their cover charge, dos & don'ts and so on~

just thought that most of the happening places are closed down already.. that there is hardly any new place to hangout with..

I club at ClubSnap, Nikon User, Mac User SG, Hardwarezone, AvianWatchAsia and ... many more? :D

Bluewater said:
Clubbing? Where do you go? Please sharing your clubbing experiences, where you often go, their cover charge, dos & don'ts and so on~

recently went to Zouk on sat...after 2 years of clubbing absence. All i can say...i was surprised at the cover charge...and how slack the scene was at 1.30am. :sweat:

Could have gone Eski Bar (yah i know it's a pub) or Club MoMo...zzz...any reviews from those places?

Are pubs still the same ol' smoky place with head-throbbing, earth-shaking music like a couple of years ago? :(

Don't bother going clubbing these days. Sit at home, open up a 6-pack or some good chilled sake and slowly drink better.

jsbn said:
Are pubs still the same ol' smoky place with head-throbbing, earth-shaking music like a couple of years ago? :(

Don't bother going clubbing these days. Sit at home, open up a 6-pack or some good chilled sake and slowly drink better.

shows we are getting old? hahahaha :sweatsm:

:thumbsup: Try Thumpers at Goodwood Park Hotel. Its happening Fridays...live band....

Petf69 said:
:thumbsup: Try Thumpers at Goodwood Park Hotel. Its happening Fridays...live band....

cover charge etc? Im out of touch...would be good if recommendations come with cover pricing and drinks pricing, the crowd description...hur hur :sweatsm:

Now got a lot new clubs in town ehhh....... Club Momo, DXO, Onyx. Only last weekend go down to Devil's Bar Orchard (Home to Manchester United fans ohhhhhh), full house :) OK lah., $10 admission fee cum standard drink, but have to Q for 30 minutes before can enter because I arrived there quite late .....

Heard that Newsroom at Moh Sultan oso not bad .....

I usually go to Insomnia in Chijmes or Bar None at Marriot Hotel

Bluewater said:

I go to ClubSnap. Cover Charge is free.

A do is to treat the fellow club members with respect.

A don't is don't be a SCG (Sarong Club Guy) and try to impress the members with your beautiful body. We all have a mirror in our bathrooms. :sweatsm:

Dbl O
NewsRoom
Mdm Wong
Zouk
ChinaBlack

I go to

jalan kayu
Upper thomson road.

you can dance to indian music, prata and teh tarik.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.