club scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
in order of personal preference.

Thumper: like the live band, more mature crowd.
Velvet: All time favourite of many, so the crowd is normally quite happening.
Zouk: The best for trance and the like... first love always have a special place in my heart.

DISLIKE: DBL O, ChinaBlack, Other MS joints (more of young ah bengs...)

Where i currently go for a drink: Joo chiat, surprisingly! use to think it is all sleaze. they actually have quite decent bartop dancing and the drinks are cheap. can relax and not burn a hole in the pocket.

Hmm... Clubbing?

Mohammad Sultan? Boat Quay?

I only know these 2 nia. :bsmilie: I'm not an animal and I don't like to party.

clubsnap. many [SIZE=-3](financially)[/SIZE] well-endowed people go there.

Heard from a couple of friends that it is easy to 'pick-up' gals on those clubs and pubs, is that true? If it is, I really wondering what had happened to this world whereby moral values are gone! :(

any club that plays heavy metal? with bands?

XXX Boy said:
Heard from a couple of friends that it is easy to 'pick-up' gals on those clubs and pubs, is that true? If it is, I really wondering what had happened to this world whereby moral values are gone! :(
Hmm, some gals are actually undercover detectives PI, hired by the wifes or girlfriends, to check on their husbands and boyfriends.

Astin said:
Hmm, some gals are actually undercover detectives PI, hired by the wifes or girlfriends, to check on their husbands and boyfriends.

Haha..is that true? I dun really know as I am not an party animal and dun like going to noisy places. :p

Drudkh said:
any club that plays heavy metal? with bands?

You can try Insomnia, in chijmes.

One of the house band playing there, "Parental Guidance" likes to play heavy metal when the crowds get hot and hotter :thumbsup:

popeye said:
You can try Insomnia, in chijmes.

One of the house band playing there, "Parental Guidance" likes to play heavy metal when the crowds get hot and hotter :thumbsup:
cool, will check it out. :)

popeye said:
May i know where is Thumper?
If i'm not wrong, its at Goodwood Park Hotel. :) Someone verify?

zouk is the best club.
nothing else.

Drudkh said:
If i'm not wrong, its at Goodwood Park Hotel. :) Someone verify?

yups.. its there.

OT abit, what do you think is the reason pple go clubbing?

laugh said:
yups.. its there.

OT abit, what do you think is the reason pple go clubbing?

1) To drink beer
2) To hook up gals
3) To show-offs
4) To relax after a hard day work
5) ........

anymore to add on to the list?

beer can drink at home.
Why clubs?

What is it that makes pple want to club?

picking up girls is definitely valid.

Showing off dance moves? or showing off how rowdy you can get?

XXX Boy said:
1) To drink beer
2) To hook up gals
3) To show-offs
4) To relax after a hard day work
5) ........

anymore to add on to the list?

you already said you do not go these places, so what do you know? bet you read it somewhere.... 2nd hand information.

and regarding moral values... who are you to judge? Personally, you turn off a lot of people with your perceived "self righteous" talk.

nobody is giving an moral lessons here lah...

To me, good live music is definitely an impt reason to go pubbing or clubbing. Plus the company of good pals. :thumbsup:

Actually I dun get what izzit with pubs and discos nowadays.

Last time used to be quite havoc, 1 nite can bust a couple of hundred on drinks, reach home puke in da toilet bowl.

Somehow, such things dun appeal to u once u get older. These dayz, I'll grab some nice Japanese Sake, a good bottle of chilled Tiger, sit in da comfort of my room, fire up some DVDs to watch and drink.

The most go kopitiam with my friend, order a few bottles sit down like ah pek and den tok kok wif my friend and da auntie... :bsmilie:

Those loud music somehow dun appeal to me anymore liao... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.