Club East Outing Thread

Club East EOGM. Should Pinkie remain as outing organizer?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course, she's our lady boss
:flame:
:cheers:
:cheergal:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: what a big fat arrow :X

ah lim can plan everything n pink just give the stamp of approval :)

Planning is no problem.. problem is, if I'm the organizer, nobody will go.

of coz, even if pinkie is the organiser, I can help to plan also mah.. most important thing is, as the organiser, her attendance is guaranteed, then pple will go :devil:

If you all are serious about getting together and going on outings, and to keep the east snappers together, do cast your votes carefully.. at 5 to 4, it doesn't seems very promising..

Someone muz have the charisma to bring everyone together. The East snapper thread extending into season 2, and going onto 3, is a very good example of her charm.. If not for pinkie, would the thread survived so long..?

If you all are serious about getting together and going on outings, and to keep the east snappers together, do cast your votes carefully.. at 5 to 4, it doesn't seems very promising..

Someone muz have the charisma to bring everyone together. The East snapper thread extending into season 2, and going onto 3, is a very good example of her charm.. If not for pinkie, would the thread survived so long..?

cos shes a gal? and guys tends to be attracted to her? :sweatsm:

i think you lead also can mah. haha

somemore you will be more experienced then her (in terms of DSLR) technically. maybe she can be more of a PR role in this case.

i cannot replace pinky, because i'm not "dunlikepink"

but u look pinkish in your avatar? :heart:

then as the leader of the gang, u got more access to chio bu photographers leh. u can filter those not chio one out of the outing haha

Status
Not open for further replies.