Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, where are the rest of the old 1000D kakis?

maciam disappear into thin air wor..

where the chief??? holiday liao wor..:dunno:

now honeymoon period mah.. ppl got new gf.. must give time la.. he will come back la.. right affan?

both are ok...cos they are quite light..

24-105 and 70-200 F4 I think abt 700 plus gram bah..:think:

do think abt the total weight u gonna carry...:bsmilie:

2molo i start go gym to work my arm ... hopefully in 1 month can carry around the f2.8 in one hand and the other hand carry a six pack of Tiger.

That F2.8 was on my list, but cancel due to weight and feedback incl Ryan's say F4 is better and weight ok for my size. So maybe start with 24-105 and Tamron 17-50 F2.8 (wat you think) and body .... hmmmmm still cannot decide.

need to have something to cover my way lack of skill ma.

Good choice. :)

But do you have a kit lens alrdy? If you want take landscape, go for UWA. Something wider than 17-50. :)

Tried out the Sigma 12-24 today. Quite good IMO but I will not get Sigma as it peels. So will wait for a chance to try Tokina 11-16 then I shall see which is the better of the UWAs. Canon 10-22, Sigma 12-24 or Tokina 11-16.

Last edited:
Good choice. :)

But do you have a kit lens alrdy? If you want take landscape, go for UWA. Something wider than 17-50. :)

wat u suggest in place of the 17-55? Im handing over my 1000D and kit to my nephew. so no more kit lens.

wat u suggest in place of the 17-55? Im handing over my 1000D and kit to my nephew. so no more kit lens.

Huh. Then you shoot with wat body? Going FF liao ah?

In that case, then go for the 17-50.

Huh. Then you shoot with wat body? Going FF liao ah?

In that case, then go for the 17-50.

Thinking of the 5dm2 with kit 24-105, but tried out at duty free shop earlier ... too big for my travel and regular backpacking holidays (every 2 month i go) and i will be an insult to the FF la.

OK set than 17-50 and 24-105, Florence at MS waiting for me to choose body, likely 50D or hmmmm FF? aiyah, this old man getting senile la. cannot decide always change mind.

now honeymoon period mah.. ppl got new gf.. must give time la.. he will come back la.. right affan?

:)

Im always here bro ;)
I'm already one year into NS! :p

enlisting soon rocfreaks?

aiyooo.. ORD ORH! i ord exactly one year ago. And faizal was my sargeant.

Thinking of the 5dm2 with kit 24-105, but tried out at duty free shop earlier ... too big for my travel and regular backpacking holidays (every 2 month i go) and i will be an insult to the FF la.

OK set than 17-50 and 24-105, Florence at MS waiting for me to choose body, likely 50D or hmmmm FF? aiyah, this old man getting senile la. cannot decide always change mind.

Bro. If you want to pamper yourself like you had said, just go for 5D MKII. You won't go wrong with it. Then right, dun get the 17-50 already, get 17-40L instead. For that, when you get the 70-200 f/4 IS, you will complete your f/4 trinity collection.

Last edited:
Bro. If you want to pamper yourself like you had said, just go for 5D MKII. You won't go wrong with it. Then right, dun get the 17-50 already, get 17-40L instead.

yup...then u can also setup a portable studio..then all of us can make use of it! :bsmilie:

where are all the xmms! ;p

Bro. If you want to pamper yourself like you had said, just go for 5D MKII. You won't go wrong with it. Then right, dun get the 17-50 already, get 17-40L instead. For that, when you get the 70-200 f/4 IS, you will complete your f/4 trinity collection.

see la, you guys really infectious BBB:devil: i sleep over this but definitly need new body

I believe with 5D MKII + that 3 lenses. You will go a long way. Dunnit to think of buying more lenses unless needed to. Make this a one time big pat on your back gift. :)

All you have to think is filters, grip and other accessories.

see la, you guys really infectious BBB:devil: i sleep over this but definitly need new body

It's just a suggestion but of course 50D is also a good body. I have it on my hands at the moment. I didn't buy it though, rented to try out it's burst mode (pretty happy with it) and will be using it tmr with my 450D to shoot an event. :)

I believe with 5D MKII + that 3 lenses. You will go a long way. Dunnit to think of buying more lenses unless needed to. Make this a one time big pat on your back gift. :)

All you have to think is filters, grip and other accessories.

unless u need a thinner dof. then go for the 2.8 trinity

:)

Im always here bro ;)

aiyooo.. ORD ORH! i ord exactly one year ago. And faizal was my sargeant.

eep! i thought you haven't enlisted yet. =p anybody here younger than me?

Status
Not open for further replies.