Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woh thks for the reminder...saw the trailer on Mac's LCD when we were meeting at Harbourfront for the Hort Pk outing. Die die must go but at night dunno can use flash or not leh???

i'm guessing it will be a good distance away. is your flash going to be powerful enough? :dunno:

Bro...got alot of SSS lobang nvr inform us hor!

haha... it's my ex-school freshmen orientation event bro. i go back there and help them shoot. they have official photographer from school photography club also. :)
ohh.. that's y i couldn't join the overnight chalet.

Brother,Where can I get cheap and good studio equipment which I don't have to paid so much.Maybe $1000/- below.

Brother,Where can I get cheap and good studio equipment which I don't have to paid so much.Maybe $1000/- below.

you're setting up studio for? work or personal use?

if personal use, why not try the following:

• Flashgun
  • Wireless trigger
  • Shoot thru umbrella
  • Umbrella adaptor
  • Lightstand
  • Reflector with stand
  • Mahjong paper as backdrop

If you already have a flashgun, I'm sure this setup wouldn't cost you more than $250.

you're setting up studio for? work or personal use?

if personal use, why not try the following:

• Flashgun
  • Wireless trigger
  • Shoot thru umbrella
  • Umbrella adaptor
  • Lightstand
  • Reflector with stand
  • Mahjong paper as backdrop

If you already have a flashgun, I'm sure this setup wouldn't cost you more than $250.

For getting mahjong paper is not a problem.The problem is how many do I get for the lightstand if I want to shoot a portait?

Last edited:
For getting mahjong paper is not a problem.The problem is how many do I get for the lightstand if I want to shoot a portait?

I don't quite understand your question.

Are you asking how many lightstands do you need? Only 1 for the flashgun.

Using the flashgun as the main light and reflector as fill-in.

i'm guessing it will be a good distance away. is your flash going to be powerful enough? :dunno:

Should be quite far out lah but hopefully with the help of the strong flood lights still can get some decent shots. Not everyone can afford F2.8 zooms you know!

Should be quite far out lah but hopefully with the help of the strong flood lights still can get some decent shots. Not everyone can afford F2.8 zooms you know!

i prefer f2.8 prime leh, 300mm :sweat:

haha... it's my ex-school freshmen orientation event bro. i go back there and help them shoot. they have official photographer from school photography club also. :)
ohh.. that's y i couldn't join the overnight chalet.

Joking lah hahaha....i think you are doing the right stuff...trying all kinds of different SSS!

beyond 200mm, i don't think there's any zooms out there that can match primes

Bro Joe, you might want to try either one below:

The StudioOutfitters

OR

Tagotech Online Store

I've been using the 1st one at my work place for about 2 years now.
Good for product photography (with light tent) and single/small group indoor portraits.
Value for money. By the way, what you intend to shoot?

merepekah.jpg

guess who.

thats my freaking orange gshock riseman watch laa
hahahaa

More shots from me taken over the weekend.

Dramatic Cloud Shot at my APAD [post=5033100]over here[/post]

More clouds over at my Landscape Thread [post=5033378]here[/post]

and finally a couple of shots taken at East Coast involving some water skiing at [post=5033310]this thread[/post]

Last but not least my "Alien" hatching photo :D which is over [post=5033178]here[/post]

C&C encouraged and appreciated ..
Reminder that you can see the rest of the description, EXIF info and larger images at my flickr stream. Either click on the photo(s) or my flickr link in my signature.

Hey everyone I'm back!!! Wa... D thread is like bullet train, so fast Part III liao. Everytime have 2 sign in 2 make a marking where I last stop. Hahaha... :bsmilie:

Ok, so is d 1st May Ubin trip still ON or r we planning our own Ubin trip on d 16th May? :dunno: :think:

Plse update mi!!! Thanks alots. ;)

Hey everyone I'm back!!! Wa... D thread is like bullet train, so fast Part III liao. Everytime have 2 sign in 2 make a marking where I last stop. Hahaha... :bsmilie:

Ok, so is d 1st May Ubin trip still ON or r we planning our own Ubin trip on d 16th May? :dunno: :think:

Plse update mi!!! Thanks alots. ;)

Its up to you guys.

A few of us intend to organise our own on the 16th May.
Open to those who can't make it for the outing on the 1st May.

Status
Not open for further replies.