Clouds formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

stor

Dec 22, 2002
Singapore
www.storphotography.com
These two pictures were taken recently at labrador park on different day. One was a sunny day sunset and the other was about to rain. Any comments are welcome.

Cheers

Steven Tor

Fiery Clouds

48351.JPG

Storm Clouds

48354.JPG

the storm clouds very nice. :)

wat cam u using?

Nice formations!

afew nits, horizon is tilted on the 2nd photo and i find the photos abit underexposed.

Both shots are very very nice, although the first one is a bit underexposed. Should move this thread to the landscape forum.

Originally posted by stor
These two pictures were taken recently at labrador park on different day. One was a sunny day sunset and the other was about to rain. Any comments are welcome.

Cheers

Steven Tor

Fiery Clouds

48351.JPG

Storm Clouds

48354.JPG

Very well composed. Both shots have a lot of potential in them. Only nit, its just a little under exposed.

:thumbsup: Very good effort!

I must admit I am not a newbie in photography. It was a mistake that I accidently posted on the newbie site:embrass: It should be in the landscape section.:D Thanks for all the comments.

I could not get the first pics brighter as it was taken at about 7.15pm when the sun had set and the remaining glow gave that effect. A correction of exposure would not bring out the colour of the clouds. Maybe I could try if PS could improve it further.

Cheers

Steven Tor:p

Status
Not open for further replies.