clothing for dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
do u dudes ever go into "beach boys mode" and wear sleeveless top in public places when eg say going market/shopping/visit places/visit people/etc coz the weather is so hot? but it seems that the only pple tt can go sleeveless are those with big-enough biceps..which is practically not everybody. so i was thinking isit ok to wear asics running singlet as substitute for t-shirt? (as in, running singlet in general, but since i use only asics brand one, so thats why the asics)

you have not met my gay collegue! he got no biceps but wears singlets almost everyday. Dude, its how you pull if off, its all about alttitude.

sure if you can pull if off

lol...having gay colleague sounds scary :angel:
ok la..if running singlet is still too revealing then can those teen-ager straight cut sleeveless ah-bengishy loose fitting exercise "shirt" be ok? as in imagine a t-shirt (loose fitting type, not the muscle tee type) with just the sleeves chopped off that kind.[ i used to go running/cycling in that kind until find it too loose fitting for the aerodynamics...thats why switch to asics singlet.] but such loose fitting sleeveless shirts shld be ok rite? or still not ok?..

clive said:
something roughly like this: loose fitting n sleeveless

http://www.dodgerindustries.com/images/129 lb flat_med.jpg

Clive, theyre pretty good... that day i wore to SBG to shoot.=P then summore can get tan.=) the alternative cheap one is the SADF number 1 inner shirt... exactly the same, but its plain white..

Have a friends who wears the SAF no 1 inner shirt as a work inner shirt! haha he made me buy him a whole lot when i was in OCS.=P

clive said:
do u dudes ever go into "beach boys mode" and wear sleeveless top in public places when eg say going market/shopping/visit places/visit people/etc coz the weather is so hot? but it seems that the only pple tt can go sleeveless are those with big-enough biceps..which is practically not everybody. so i was thinking isit ok to wear asics running singlet as substitute for t-shirt? (as in, running singlet in general, but since i use only asics brand one, so thats why the asics)
Errr .... i do that all the time. Even to Arts Hse, PP and everywhere else. Infact my singlets are more singlet than ur sample. Ask the guys who have met up with me ........ Hehehe ......tOm

well since you've joined the darkside, i'd suggest getting a wardrobe-full of black robes :bsmilie:

by the way, skinny-armed ah bengs who wear sleeveless shirts also have something to show off...
...distasteful tattoos.

i've seen someone turn his back into a canvas of landscape art before. now that's a tattoo! not some anathematical eyesore...

so far i have 10 black t shirts already. half of them are the $5 ones from army market. the cutting is good, its cheap n the material is quite gd. maybe i buy a few more and just chop off the sleeves :)

t shirts oso feels cooling if u choose the more "cooling" ones (since u seem pretty concerned abt wearing singlets.)

the lycra Tees from giordano ard $1x feels cooling n good. if not topshop oso has some pretty thin Tees ard the same price with pretty cool colours...(personal opinion tho.) :)

that reminds me..

does nike dri-fit really wick the sweat off to the surface and help u cool faster?? :think:

clive said:
that reminds me..

does nike dri-fit really wick the sweat off to the surface and help u cool faster?? :think:

they used to put the "dry-fit" label on all their clothing at one stage...
...even those which look and felt just like cotton.
the ones which worked are those with really thin fabric. but if you sweat too much, your shirt'll start dripping. guess thats where "dry-fit" shorts come in handy huh?

clive said:
that reminds me..

you feel sticky due to the polyester and sometimes nylon content of the fabric, not that if it bothers you, but it does for me, i prefer natural fibers like cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.