www.nig3l.com
YOUR CURRENT AVATAR DAMN PSYCHEDELLIC!!

But it's getting on my nerves :nono:

:blah: :blah:

OzOn3 said:
YOUR CURRENT AVATAR DAMN PSYCHEDELLIC!!

But it's getting on my nerves :nono:

Time to check your nerves man Ozon3!! :)

Anyway I think clive's avatar is damn chio!! :D

The_Cheat said:
Time to check your nerves man Ozon3!! :)

Anyway I think clive's avatar is damn chio!! :D
hahaha!! changing colors with J-POP something something text.. haha

clive said:
paiseh ;-)

Clive, i advice you to change your avatar. it's very distracting, and it reminds me of those immature young kids who just want to 'step a foot' into internet forums to chit chat.

I'm sure you're not one of those young kids as what i mentioned above.

A internet forum is just like a large community. Would you take a very bright multi-colored disc plate and spin it right in front of your friends when you go and watch movie or catch up with them? I guess not.. ;)

oi..my latest work of art leh...the idea came about after i edited yesterdays pics...put so much effort into it...ok la..maybe i go back to gif animator and try other animation effects...maybe soften the colours abit.. sighs..few in the world will fully understand my artworks :confused: :bsmilie:

behyx said:
Clive, i advice you to change your avatar. it's very distracting, and it reminds me of those immature young kids who just want to 'step a foot' into internet forums to chit chat.

I'm sure you're not one of those young kids as what i mentioned above.

A internet forum is just like a large community. Would you take a very bright multi-colored disc plate and spin it right in front of your friends when you go and watch movie or catch up with them? I guess not.. ;)

What's wrong with that or shall I say what's wrong with you?
The last time, I posted some photos that I taken and you say it is 'something fishy' as it was taken from Leica website.
What's your problem anyway? Finding fault with people?

XXX Boy said:
What's wrong with that or shall I say what's wrong with you?
The last time, I posted some photos that I taken and you say it is 'something fishy' as it was taken from Leica website.
What's your problem anyway? Finding fault with people?

I just say what i think is right. Regarding Clive's avatar, it's true that it's distracting.

As for your thread, i saw the property of the pictures and it's from the leica-camera domain. So i thought you leeched the picture from somewhere. Apparently i did not do my homework well and didn't realise that you actually have an account in the discussion corner there, thus u can host your pictures with them. But hey, i DON'T always find fault with people, i DID admire the pictures u took and DID post positive comments about them.

I hope you don't get my meaning wrong.

clive avatar is ok what.... he should choose what best to represent himself

haha.. eh, i created tihs thread just for fun eh.. didn't expect a flame war =x

clive, psychedelic colors man!!

but still, it's :eek:

behyx said:
I just say what i think is right. Regarding Clive's avatar, it's true that it's distracting.

As for your thread, i saw the property of the pictures and it's from the leica-camera domain. So i thought you leeched the picture from somewhere. Apparently i did not do my homework well and didn't realise that you actually have an account in the discussion corner there, thus u can host your pictures with them. But hey, i DON'T always find fault with people, i DID admire the pictures u took and DID post positive comments about them.

I hope you don't get my meaning wrong.

Okok! No prob! :)

XXX Boy said:
Okok! No prob! :)

Yup :) No hard feelings..

Continue to snap great pictures and share them! :)

OzOn3 said:
haha.. eh, i created tihs thread just for fun eh.. didn't expect a flame war =x

clive, psychedelic colors man!!

but still, it's :eek:

Hi Clive,

May I suggest that you tone down your Avatar's flashing colours (or can you make the transition blend smoother - like those Nothern Aurora lights).

It's drawing attention away from the posted photos.

thanks.

ok will work on it :sweat:

eh clive, my apologies.. didn't expect so many people to be affected by your avatar =x

I seriously started this thread with no intention of a critic session. So sorry.. I shall attempt to close this thread now..

Status
Not open for further replies.