Clifford Pier, Merlion and the Esplanade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blur Shadow

Sep 17, 2005
Hey ya CSers! I’m planning my virgin outing. Anyone interested?

Date: Friday, 31/03/06
Time: 1730h to about 1900h
Cost: $15-$17

I intend to share a boat to head down the Singapore River to the Merlion Park as well as Clifford Pier (that’s the last day!) and the Esplanade. It will be a scenic ride, with many opportunities to shoot. After that, we can always carry on shooting on land with the light we have left.

Everyone is welcome to join this outing. All cameras, dSLR, prosumer and P&S; it doesn’t matter. (I’m a P&S person) The ride will be about 40min.

To all who are interested, please PM me with your name and mobile phone number. Then we can make arrangements regarding payment. I’m looking at at least 6 people, maximum of 8. The cost is estimated to be between $15-$17.

We shall meet at the bank of Singapore River, just beside Parliament House, along North Bridge Road.

So anyone interested?

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
Wasn't there a similar boat trip last weekend? AG series if I'm not wrong..but hey, why not drop Azure a line if you need help.. think he'll be well-advised in this field.

anyway..good luck! it's not often that we have boat outings here.. :thumbsup:

Blur Shadow

Sep 17, 2005
Oh, I see. Well then, thanks for the help. I'll go PM Azure. Thanks once again! :cool:

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
Blur Shadow said:
Oh, I see. Well then, thanks for the help. I'll go PM Azure. Thanks once again! :cool:
Thank you for your PM. I've replied you, with some ideas and suggestions.

Lazerlordz - thank you for the ref. Hope you are well since last Jul's sunset shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom