click click click

Status
Not open for further replies.
paste the following script onto the browser

javascript:var ac=setInterval('ck()', 120); var autsm=setInterval('sc(false)', 110000);

LOL FUN ISIT HAHA.

i clicked 92 times. how many did you

LOL FUN ISIT HAHA.

i clicked 92 times. how many did you

no need to click manually, just paste the following script to the browser;p
javascript:var ac=setInterval('ck()', 120); var autsm=setInterval('sc(false)', 110000);

what do u mean? cheat? where do i paste it?

what do u mean? cheat? where do i paste it?
i won't call that cheating , just that singaporeans use their brain :)

once u open reached the webby , copy the script & paste it onto the browser which i indicated in my 1st post
thereafter, hit enter! :)

i won't call that cheating , just that singaporeans use their brain :)

once u open reached the webby , copy the script & paste it onto the browser which i indicated in my 1st post
thereafter, hit enter! :)

hee hee, i left it running. btw, possible to imitate the sending of infomation to them in a program? me noe nothing about javascripts.

hee hee, i left it running. btw, possible to imitate the sending of infomation to them in a program? me noe nothing about javascripts.

should be able to ...but just one window/tab per browser version is enough. as long as you average 10 clicks/sec or more, the server will ignore your clicks. so no point in the end. ;p

Omg! I Chocked Up 15000 Clicks In Like Few Seconds!!

should be able to ...but just one window/tab per browser version is enough. as long as you average 10 clicks/sec or more, the server will ignore your clicks. so no point in the end. ;p

strange leh, when i changed to 1, it goes berserk. i ctrl alt delete, then when i come back, they say i got 15000 clicks! woah!

try to use firefox for this, for some reason on one PC, IE6 works fine. on another one, it will error out after one submission or two.

try to use firefox for this, for some reason on one PC, IE6 works fine. on another one, it will error out after one submission or two.

me using IE7. so you mean firefox would have errors with fast clicking?

heheheh, now already to hundread thousands liao.:bsmilie:

hmmm......singapore should be fifth soon.:think:

i just stupidly clicked 555 times manually...
running the script now..hahah

what does java do to glitch up the internet? my friend said some hardware zone guy created it. smart

what does java do to glitch up the internet? my friend said some hardware zone guy created it. smart

yea..one of the moderator came out with the script
simply amazing;p

hahaha.... now u all know the power of EDMW (HWZ).
where numbers, patriotism and talents come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.