Not open for further replies.

Cliffy

Apr 16, 2006
Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
www.clifftan.com
s1sml4uy.jpg

taken with Olympus C750UZ

wow double posting hah...haha~~;)

I like the composition and (especially) the lighting. The only thing I can think of is to correct for the converging verticals. PS' perspective or distort should do the trick

Hi Cliffy, the image has a slight magenta-blue cast. Pardon me but I took the liberty to do some color balancing in Photoshop and slight adjustments to bring out the colors. I'll remove the image soon. Had to put it up on my flickr because my webspace subscription had just expired :p

141916670_78f695f0b4_o.jpg

CaeSiuM said:
Hi Cliffy, the image has a slight magenta-blue cast. Pardon me but I took the liberty to do some color balancing in Photoshop and slight adjustments to bring out the colors. I'll remove the image soon. Had to put it up on my flickr because my webspace subscription had just expired :p

141916670_78f695f0b4_o.jpg

No offence, but i prefer his, the colour cast works, the one you have done looks to yellow now

None taken. :)

Everyone's perception of colors are different, in fact this is helpful knowledge to me in that I can have a greater understanding of how people perceive colors.

Thanks for the effort CaeSium:)

I don't have much of a problem with the perspective, I find that it gives a more "majestic" feel, like how the Parthenon is deliberately bigger at the bottom for the same effect.

sharp :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.