Clerks II

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DouglasFir

Is anyone else looking forward to Clerks II next week?

Is it gonna be in colour? Unlike the first part.....

Hommie said:
Is it gonna be in colour? Unlike the first part.....

Yeah this time it's in full glorious technicolor! :D

Francis247 said:
Yeah, Kelvin Smith :thumbsup: .

the only cool guy in the movie ^_^ did you read his writing in the comics? very good writer!

I was thinking that Dante and Randa will be in the same place working after 10 years :p I see they change job...

Lord_Angelus said:
the only cool guy in the movie ^_^ did you read his writing in the comics? very good writer!

I was thinking that Dante and Randa will be in the same place working after 10 years :p I see they change job...

Nope, didn't read his comics. Got introduce to Kelvin Smith movies by a very good friend of mine. Clerks is my top favourite, followed by Dogma. Mallrats is not really that good. Chasing Amy is not bad too.

BTW, did you know that the original intent of Kelvin Smith was to "kill off" Dante in the end after Randel left.

Francis247 said:
Nope, didn't read his comics. Got introduce to Kelvin Smith movies by a very good friend of mine. Clerks is my top favourite, followed by Dogma. Mallrats is not really that good. Chasing Amy is not bad too.

BTW, did you know that the original intent of Kelvin Smith was to "kill off" Dante in the end after Randel left.

The original cut of the film ended with Dante getting shot in a robbery. This was cut out of the release version, but can be seen on the supplementary section of the Laserdisc and DVD.

yeah. I heard of that. And Kelvin smith sold all his comics away just to film clecks movie and Financed largely by credit cards and money borrowed from family and friends. But he got back all the comics that he had after the movie make it big.

Lord_Angelus said:
yeah. I heard of that. And Kelvin smith sold all his comics away just to film clecks movie and Financed largely by credit cards and money borrowed from family and friends. But he got back all the comics that he had after the movie make it big.

Was in US at that time and bought the Clerks Special Edition DVD for my good friend as his gift. Haven't really watch it with him yet. :embrass:

The best part is that he is filming in the convenient shop that he is working at during the night. :bsmilie:

That is why "Someone jammed gums in the lock" to keep the shutter closed and let others to have the impression that it is still in the day.

Francis247 said:
Was in US at that time and bought the Clerks Special Edition DVD for my good friend as his gift. Haven't really watch it with him yet. :embrass:

The best part is that he is filming in the convenient shop that he is working at during the night. :bsmilie:

That is why "Someone jammed gums in the lock" to keep the shutter closed and let others to have the impression that it is still in the day.

and some of the parts are in the eveing time that was the rason too.

I like dogma most. becuase it is very annoying movie :p with all the angels and one dickless angel and god which is a singer lol.

Chashing amy is just sad -_- sob sob

Lord_Angelus said:
and some of the parts are in the eveing time that was the rason too.

I like dogma most. becuase it is very annoying movie :p with all the angels and one dickless angel and god which is a singer lol.

Chashing amy is just sad -_- sob sob

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Dogma is really funny, but still prefer Clerks because of the characters and those phrase such as "37 times!? Does that include me?!" and "I'm not even suppose to be here today".

Agree with you, Chasing Amy is quite sad.

Mallrats was his worst. Looking forward to Clerks II and Jay!

Status
Not open for further replies.