Clear Plastic Battery Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastiansong

Jan 20, 2002
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Greetings

I would like to get those plastic battery holders (for both AA and AAA sizes).
Does anyone have any idea where to get them?
many thnx in advance.

Buy a few Energizer Titaniums, give me the batteries, and keep the plastic cases. :D

Originally posted by YSLee
Buy a few Energizer Titaniums, give me the batteries, and keep the plastic cases. :D

In another word, buy Energizer Titanium batteries, use them and you get to keep the plastic case. But it seems like kinda expensive. Any cheaper solution?

/me shrugs

If there was a better way, I'd use it. :D

I use spectacle box. Each can hold about 10 batteries properly and prevent shorting. Another way would be to reuse casings for pens.

i want also. for now i'm using film cases. the height is just nice.

Saw Cathay Photo selling a pack of 4 Olympus NiMH Batteries in nice little hard plastic case. If you are looking for a case for 2 AAs, look for the Panasonic NiMH batteries sold at most electrical departments.

Warning! They don't come cheap, but at least the battery case is definitely more durable than the Energizer Titanium ones.

Originally posted by Daniel
Saw Cathay Photo selling a pack of 4 Olympus NiMH Batteries in nice little hard plastic case. If you are looking for a case for 2 AAs, look for the Panasonic NiMH batteries sold at most electrical departments.

Warning! They don't come cheap, but at least the battery case is definitely more durable than the Energizer Titanium ones.

Hi,

are you talking about original Olympus 1700 NiMH batteries? I am looking for those cos' they are very long lasting - after full charge.

I've checked with John 3:16, they only sell those Olympus 1600 NiMH batteries.

Anyone tried Sanyo, are they lasting?

Originally posted by duckling

Hi,

are you talking about original Olympus 1700 NiMH batteries? I am looking for those cos' they are very long lasting - after full charge.

I got the 1700mAH with charger when I claim my free gift from olympus sg.

Hi,

The Olympus ones are very expensive. Asked the price in CP before - $45 for a set of 4! Maybe you can try the GP 1800mAh ones from mustafa. They lasted just as long as the Olympus 1600mAh ones, and a whole lot cheaper. Good enuff IMO. Get around 3 or 4 sets of batts in total should be more than enuff. You should take in consideration of how much memory you got too. No point having 1 x 128MB SM and then buy 5 sets of batts, coz you'll run out of storage with less than 2 sets of batts. ;)

Originally posted by azone

The Olympus ones are very expensive. Asked the price in CP before - $45 for a set of 4! Maybe you can try the GP 1800mAh ones from mustafa. They lasted just as long as the Olympus 1600mAh ones, and a whole lot cheaper. Good enuff IMO. Get around 3 or 4 sets of batts in total should be more than enuff. You should take in consideration of how much memory you got too. No point having 1 x 128MB SM and then buy 5 sets of batts, coz you'll run out of storage with less than 2 sets of batts. ;)

Good point.. a lot of battery but no memory is useless.

Hi,

Sanyo ones are great :) But get the 1600mAH ones and not the 700mAH ones :p

Originally posted by sebastiansong
what is the diff between GP1600 and GP1800? I am getting confused here, kindly enlighten

the higher the number the more charge it can store and consequently, the longer it lasts.

Originally posted by sebastiansong
what is the diff between GP1600 and GP1800? I am getting confused here, kindly enlighten

It has more charge capacity (200 mAH more).
Hence it last longer (takes longer to charge too!)

Hi,

Not too sure, check with CP

I find the sanyo ones run dry faster than those of the panasonic ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.