cleanliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

photogenicly

Feb 23, 2008
pasir ris
I took this in a coffee house and thought that it represents how particular we are about hygene which is a good thing and thought that it is nice to represent it in a picture.This piece may have a lot of meaning to you so pls at least critique at a technical point-of-veiw in terms of depth-of-field, exposure etc.(pls critique =) )

_DSC8864_2.jpg

bottom part is too much, thus redundant. so go in tighter.

I took this in a coffee house and thought that it represents how particular we are about hygene which is a good thing and thought that it is nice to represent it in a picture.This piece may have a lot of meaning to you so pls at least critique at a technical point-of-veiw in terms of depth-of-field, exposure etc.(pls critique =) )

All we can see is a pump bottle without any label but filled with a milky liquid. How does this represent anything about hygiene and being keen about cleaning? Cleaning agents are blue, green or yellowish. Also, there is no dirt visible or anything that shows that a cleaning process is necessary / in progress / just has been finished.
Have a look at the usual ads for cleaning agents, they are sparkling bright, shiny, emphasizing how great it is to clean everything everyday several times ...

ur pic is so dull, flat.

u c tv and posters ads, all shining, glossy & sparkling one. they also try to show u sense of nice flower smell.

The main focus is boring.. The lighting is boring... The angle is boring... Sorry but these are sure ways of killing any photo in an artistic sense, hence there was no need to venture into the "technical details like dof" at all... do try again?

Last edited:
All we can see is a pump bottle without any label but filled with a milky liquid. How does this represent anything about hygiene and being keen about cleaning? Cleaning agents are blue, green or yellowish. Also, there is no dirt visible or anything that shows that a cleaning process is necessary / in progress / just has been finished.
Have a look at the usual ads for cleaning agents, they are sparkling bright, shiny, emphasizing how great it is to clean everything everyday several times ...

In think it is diluted Dettol.. and not milk. I do not see any theme in the pic.

"Milk in a spray bottle"?

In think it is diluted Dettol.. and not milk. I do not see any theme in the pic. "Milk in a spray bottle"?

Read again what you have quoted: "milky liquid'. Indeed, milk in a spray bottle doesn't make much sense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.