Rubber_Duck

May 26, 2004
nippon
www.flickr.com
just now cleaning the my room and this Q pop up...!!!!:(

should I wet clean after that dry clean or just vacuum my dry cabinet??:dunno:

So how you clean or maintain your dry cabinet???:think:

No respond??????!!?!?!?!?

Meaning No one clean their dry cabinet at all???

:think:

Just keep it clear of dust... the exterior I mean.... and for the internals, since you open it very little, there's very low chance of dust entering...

Exterior yes... interior no... Noone will go and clean the interior.. dont ever think of it also..:)

Last edited:
My cabinet have been for a few year.... and i nv clean the inside

need to clean? 0.o

if it is relatively airtight, unless you keep bringing your camera back from the sahara deserts or the deepest darkest attics in the dungeons of castles unknown (ok, got carried away there).. don't need to clean one la!

May be let's put it this way...

Once u got your dry cabinet... you dont even clean it.
just set the setting and put all your gears inside the dry cabinet....That all...
dont need to think abt it anymore....:bsmilie:

need to clean? 0.o

if it is relatively airtight, unless you keep bringing your camera back from the sahara deserts or the deepest darkest attics in the dungeons of castles unknown (ok, got carried away there).. don't need to clean one la!

So far I only clean and vcaumm the tray.....

So far never tot of it. Well before i put the equipment back in the box they are cleaned. So i dont clean the insides of the dry box.

outside yes, inside never.

No need to clean la..... Don't see how it can possibly get dirty...

unless you often open the door of the dry cabi everyday/every hour then it will collect dust easily. Other then that, dont think it will get dirty.

May be let's put it this way...

Once u got your dry cabinet... you dont even clean it.
just set the setting and put all your gears inside the dry cabinet....That all...
dont need to think abt it anymore....:bsmilie:

Um, yes, that simple.

I have never cleaned my dry cabi either. Think the inside will be quite clean IF you always clean your equipment before you put them in.

sorry for being OT here....
my dry cabi green light is not on....
does it mean that there's smtg wrong with it??
neway, the RH is ard 50 to 58% all e time?

u need to unplug the dry unit. remove your camera gears. take the empty cabinet to the washroom and hose it down, follow by shampoo. this will clean it well. be sure to on the drying unit to dry the interior before putting your gear back in.

u need to unplug the dry unit. remove your camera gears. take the empty cabinet to the washroom and hose it down, follow by shampoo. this will clean it well. be sure to on the drying unit to dry the interior before putting your gear back in.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

You forgot the spin dry cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.