Cleaning kits for PnS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yclee99

Apr 20, 2008
I'm looking for a cleaning kit for PnS. Basically I just want something like cleaning cloth which can remove fingle print easily. Any one can recommend?

Damp cloth, micro fiber cloth. 1st one is free in your kitchen, the 2nd one costs a few bucks and can also remove finger prints on the lens (if it should happen).

Damp cloth, micro fiber cloth. 1st one is free in your kitchen, the 2nd one costs a few bucks and can also remove finger prints on the lens (if it should happen).

is micro fiber cloth come with anti static? or is totally different thing?

or you can get the Lenspen Mini, very effective against smudges and fingerprints I would say..

I'll also recommend a lenspen, cheap cheap, indispensable, works great.

It shd be among the Ist thing to buy after your cam, for DSLR esp.

Cannot remember the brand (but certain not Monster cleaner.... horrible liquid). Challenger and NUTC Xtra sells a kit with a blue retractable soft duster, a small blue cleaning liquid and a checked clean blue cloth (don't buy the hairy ones). This is very good to clean camera body (except lens) and LCD. Duster remove any dust.

Lenspen to remove stubbon stain on lens.

If you want to make the camera body, rubber and plastic last. Polish it with AutoGlym Extra Gloss Polish + car cleaning cloth after a few usage. It will last..... and last .... and last .... and last.

thank you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.