Cleaning Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headhunter

Sep 10, 2007
Hey guys... do u know where to get a good cleaning kit?? mainly wad it come with? ;p

rocket blower is a must. get from AP or CP :)

hmmm... other than blower? anything else?

Hey guys... do u know where to get a good cleaning kit?? mainly wad it come with? ;p

What does this have to do with Nikon?

anyway, get one with a blower, a cleaning cloth and a cleaning solution... normally I'd rather assemble the kit myself..

What does this have to do with Nikon?

anyway, get one with a blower, a cleaning cloth and a cleaning solution... normally I'd rather assemble the kit myself..

wat do u mean by assembling it yourself?

not for the inexperienced.. compressed air have lots of water moisture and condenses upon contact of surface. You need a water trap and experience.

The moisture does not comes from the can itself. It is the decompression that cause the air to cool rapidly and thus condensing the moisture from the atmospheric air. Therefore, only use the compressed air in short bursts.

BC

wat do u mean by assembling it yourself?

They rarely sell them all together in a kit form... some boxes like the Kinetronics have the cloth, solution, etc, but without the blower, so you'd need to aquire one more apart from just one complete box of cleaning tools.

The moisture does not comes from the can itself. It is the decompression that cause the air to cool rapidly and thus condensing the moisture from the atmospheric air. Therefore, only use the compressed air in short bursts.

BC
that's some technical insight.. but yah.. same consequence. thanks for the enlightenment!

cool stuffs guys... anyway how much does the rocket blower cost? is it going to blow a big hole in my pocket? hahaha;p

Status
Not open for further replies.