Claudia Schiffer, we salute you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
IMG_5577.JPG

I think its one of the "slang" used in Wayne's World. As in schwing (sound effect)... we salute u!

BTW, that's my ex-secondary school... St Pat's!!!!!

Originally posted by camerakit
I think its one of the "slang" used in Wayne's World. As in schwing (sound effect)... we salute u!

Yes, one of the randiest boy's schools around. Hence the imagery.

Originally posted by camerakit

Call me dumb but I still don't get it, so what does a SCHWING brand crane, St. Patrick's school gotta do with Salute and Schiffer?

:dunno:

Regards
CK

must see the movie lah... schwing is the sound effect for an erection, metallic unsheathing... so claudia schiffer we SCHWING you...
wayne's world is the prev success for mike myers the Austin Powers...

:D :D

Originally posted by denizenx
must see the movie lah... schwing is the sound effect for an erection, metallic unsheathing... so claudia schiffer we SCHWING you...
wayne's world is the prev success for mike myers the Austin Powers...

:D :D

ic ic

The word SHWING is made popular in the movie Wayne's World and it's used to describe women who are beautiful, gorgeous or pretty..... so you can say that Claudia Schiffer is "Shwing".

However, since it's once of those movie/cultural slang... it might not come across to the viewer of the shot. For whats it's worth, i think it's a hilarious shot. ;)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
The word SHWING is made popular in the movie Wayne's World and it's used to describe women who are beautiful, gorgeous or pretty..... so you can say that Claudia Schiffer is "Shwing".

However, since it's once of those movie/cultural slang... it might not come across to the viewer of the shot. For whats it's worth, i think it's a hilarious shot. ;)

I must be really dumb. Coz I still don't see the Schiffer connection here. :D

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

I must be really dumb. Coz I still don't see the Schiffer connection here. :D

Regards
CK

Aiyah.. CK.. don't play yourself down. We all know you are anything but dumb! Your wealth of knowledge by itself is well... hehe... nuff said! ;)

Anyhow, i reckon the word Schwing refers to Claudia because she is considered "shwing" so i guess thats that. And the fact that there's an all boy's school in the back ground helps the shot comes across like the lads are giving Claudia a "salute" and don't get my started on the crane being a phallic symbol...

:devil: :D :p

OK OK. If I have to EXPLAIN it.... *sigh* :rolleyes:

In the movie Wayne's World (which is about two crazy guys doing all sorts of crazy things), there is this scene where one of them, while watching a show or looking at a magazine centrefold, goes "Claudia Schiffer, we salute you... SCHWING!"

For the definition of "SCHWING" - go here:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Stonewall/4161/schwing.html

Erm, skip the links, yah?

So, anyway, there's this crane in the picture, see, and St Pat's in the background, see, and St Pat's boys being known for being, erm, enthusiastic schwingers, well, that's what the picture is about.

If you STILL don't get it, never mind. You're probably in the majority anyway.

Moderators: if you have any problem with this thread, I'll be happy to kill it.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
OK OK. If I have to EXPLAIN it.... *sigh* :rolleyes:

In the movie Wayne's World (which is about two crazy guys doing all sorts of crazy things), there is this scene where one of them, while watching a show or looking at a magazine centrefold, goes "Claudia Schiffer, we salute you... SCHWING!"

For the definition of "SCHWING" - go here:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Stonewall/4161/schwing.html

Erm, skip the links, yah?

So, anyway, there's this crane in the picture, see, and St Pat's in the background, see, and St Pat's boys being known for being, erm, enthusiastic schwingers, well, that's what the picture is about.

If you STILL don't get it, never mind. You're probably in the majority anyway.

Moderators: if you have any problem with this thread, I'll be happy to kill it.

Sorry, Streetshooter, but have to do this

It isn't funny anymore, eh? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

aww, come on now..
St Pat's ain't all that bad to be assiociated this way..

my time spent there was pretty normal in fact..

just the usual teenage stuff arnd that's all :)

say camerakit which yr u graduated ?¿

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Aiyah.. CK.. don't play yourself down. We all know you are anything but dumb! Your wealth of knowledge by itself is well... hehe... nuff said! ;)

Anyhow, i reckon the word Schwing refers to Claudia because she is considered "shwing" so i guess thats that. And the fact that there's an all boy's school in the back ground helps the shot comes across like the lads are giving Claudia a "salute" and don't get my started on the crane being a phallic symbol...

:devil: :D :p

Ah, I am getting it now. :) Too subtle lar....

Regards
CK

Originally posted by kanekoichi
aww, come on now..
St Pat's ain't all that bad to be assiociated this way..

my time spent there was pretty normal in fact..

just the usual teenage stuff arnd that's all :)

say camerakit which yr u graduated ?¿

Ex Patrician??? Its been a long time .... graduated sometime in 92! Old man liao ... :cry: heehee

Status
Not open for further replies.