Classroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

puakk

Dec 15, 2004
208863834_44b0224bce.jpg

209085618_276d38bc8d.jpg

I had nothing to do in class and i have a camera in my hand. What to do? Anyhow take photographs lor...

hmm, is it so bad that it's not worth commenting?:cry:

Anyhow take photographs is anyhow results mate. Sorry. Unless you try to do a fair bit of post processing, they are not particularly good pictures. Perhaps you might wanna try snapshotting with a lomo instead? Then you can really go a little crazy and shoot from the hip and it might still be a nice image.

looks like some scence from Final Destination (the movie)

Bluroom is probably right. A little post processing would make these pictures quite interesting. I like the angles at which they were taken. Good effort there. :thumbsup:

the first one is under exposed. i can barely see anything. (i can see the plug.. but wheres the details...)

:dunno:

theres effort in taking pictures but no effort in even post processing it....

what i can see is that its not worth much of a comment also....because theres not much effort being placed besides taking the photos...

hmm, but i am not really experienced in post processing. What kind of changes do you think i should make?

harrynkl said:
do your pic mean that after u remove the plug the OHP light still ON:eek:
actually, no. They are 2 seperate photos....

the 2 OHPs are spoilt, but hard to really show it in the photo, so that was pretty a failure.

u forgot the plug, then u remember, projector got lite :bsmilie:

puakk said:
208863834_44b0224bce.jpg

209085618_276d38bc8d.jpg

I had nothing to do in class and i have a camera in my hand. What to do? Anyhow take photographs lor...

ur plug pic is dark, angle okay. Need to brighten it thru PS.

OHP..., saw the frame within frame effort there. Still not that interesting to capture ppl's attention.

After all, good effort in posting ur pics for crit. ;)

hi there, hope you don't mind. Just some minor tweaking and this is my interpretation. I feel the pic can be 'saved'. Subject to personal tastes and preference of course.

209085618_276d38bc8d_copy.jpg

If you don't like it I can take it down immediately.

wo wo wo, the post processed one is much nicer. It creates a sense of contrast as you bring out the purpose of having the lited OHP as opposed to the dark surroundings in the class.

Bluroom, how did u do that? I'm bad at such things, so I hope I can learn at least this.

:thumbsup:

Well, I do feel that at least now there's a 'story' or a feeling to the picture. That's what I think anyways, its subjective I suppose.

I actually had up to 5 layers that included saturation, gaussian blur (then mask out the parts to be sharp), color, contrast and some others I forgot. Just played around till I got something i liked. Hope Puakk likes it.

Oh there's a slight vignette around as well but subtle.

Nice one there bluroom, processed picture does look a lot better, interest-raising wise =)

sure i liked it! thanks alot for saving my picture. when you meant 5 layers, do you mean on different section of just 5 effects(filter)?

I'm glad you liked it. Erm.. 5 Layers meaning 5 separate effects laters. Each correcting or enhancing different things with masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.