Classroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

puakk

Dec 15, 2004

I had nothing to do in class and i have a camera in my hand. What to do? Anyhow take photographs lor...

puakk

Dec 15, 2004
hmm, is it so bad that it's not worth commenting?:cry:

Anyhow take photographs is anyhow results mate. Sorry. Unless you try to do a fair bit of post processing, they are not particularly good pictures. Perhaps you might wanna try snapshotting with a lomo instead? Then you can really go a little crazy and shoot from the hip and it might still be a nice image.

benedium

Jun 19, 2004
www.photo.net
Bluroom is probably right. A little post processing would make these pictures quite interesting. I like the angles at which they were taken. Good effort there. :thumbsup:

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
the first one is under exposed. i can barely see anything. (i can see the plug.. but wheres the details...)

:dunno:

theres effort in taking pictures but no effort in even post processing it....

what i can see is that its not worth much of a comment also....because theres not much effort being placed besides taking the photos...

puakk

Dec 15, 2004
hmm, but i am not really experienced in post processing. What kind of changes do you think i should make?

puakk

Dec 15, 2004
harrynkl said:
do your pic mean that after u remove the plug the OHP light still ON:eek:
actually, no. They are 2 seperate photos....

the 2 OHPs are spoilt, but hard to really show it in the photo, so that was pretty a failure.

icammy88

Jul 7, 2006
u forgot the plug, then u remember, projector got lite :bsmilie:

puakk said:

I had nothing to do in class and i have a camera in my hand. What to do? Anyhow take photographs lor...

hi there, hope you don't mind. Just some minor tweaking and this is my interpretation. I feel the pic can be 'saved'. Subject to personal tastes and preference of course.

If you don't like it I can take it down immediately.

elginwx

Dec 13, 2005
wo wo wo, the post processed one is much nicer. It creates a sense of contrast as you bring out the purpose of having the lited OHP as opposed to the dark surroundings in the class.

Bluroom, how did u do that? I'm bad at such things, so I hope I can learn at least this.

:thumbsup:

Well, I do feel that at least now there's a 'story' or a feeling to the picture. That's what I think anyways, its subjective I suppose.

I actually had up to 5 layers that included saturation, gaussian blur (then mask out the parts to be sharp), color, contrast and some others I forgot. Just played around till I got something i liked. Hope Puakk likes it.

Oh there's a slight vignette around as well but subtle.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Nice one there bluroom, processed picture does look a lot better, interest-raising wise =)

puakk

Dec 15, 2004
sure i liked it! thanks alot for saving my picture. when you meant 5 layers, do you mean on different section of just 5 effects(filter)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom